Facebook Flaw Lets You Hijack Page From Owner

HardOCP News

[H] News
Be careful who you give admin rights to on your Facebook page. Even though Facebook says it isn't possible, an admin can remove the owner from his own page. This video shows you how it is being done.

The funny thing is, it's done in the same way as removing any other administrator. There's not even a clever workaround being done.

+1 to Facebook Failures :D

Why or who would actually give admin rights on their little facebook page? I mean, Seriously? sigh

+1 to Facebook Failures :D

Why or who would actually give admin rights on their little facebook page? I mean, Seriously? sigh
Should have know you would show up, since you love FB so much you have to post in every thread about them :p.

This is why you don't give admin access to anyone unless you know them IRL, that way if they do this you can fuck them up :). But seeing how this is out in the open more now by being reported on, I'll bet FB will fix it soon. Was probably something they over looked.

Many flaws aren't bothered to be fixed until they become public knowledge. Microsoft said they adopted this policy years ago. Caused a little bit of a stir, too! Guess it saves them some time and money.

Should have know you would show up, since you love FB so much you have to post in every thread about them :p.

This is why you don't give admin access to anyone unless you know them IRL, that way if they do this you can fuck them up :). But seeing how this is out in the open more now by being reported on, I'll bet FB will fix it soon. Was probably something they over looked.

Unless your trusted friend uses "password" as his password, and then some random person has access to your page.

Unless your trusted friend uses "password" as his password, and then some random person has access to your page.
Then you can still fuck your friend up for being a shitty douche bag who has no business being on the internet :D.

Is this a new option for Facebook because I've noticed some people's photos are being shown public for the last couple of days. Or are they giving me the access to their photos to pull me back into Facebook because I ever hardly uses anymore.

Back