British Police Charge Man Over Anonymous Attacks

HardOCP News

[H] News
Charges have been filed against the Anonymous hacker guy that was arrested back in April. According to the report, the 22 year old man faces up to 10 in prison. :eek:

British police say they have charged a 22-year-old man over attacks carried out by the computer hacking group known as Anonymous. Scotland Yard released few details Thursday about the charge against Peter David Gibson, a student from Hartlepool in northern England.

Freudian slip?

"According to the report, the 22 year old man faces up to 10 in prison. eek!"

FLASH unrelated news just in, Scotland Yard has been so busy going after the kids ,Anonymous and the rioters, they have been to busy to go after The Rupert Murdock Gang. So far some resignations but no arrests or charges have been laid. Their are reports, lots of brooms sweeping dirt under the rugs, hoping that things quiet down. Just a coincidence that the rioting has forced Prime Minister Cameron to bring in more powerful legislation to stymy free speech and emergency powers to allow him to do what ever he fucking well likes. Since The Rupert Murdock Gang control the media not much more will be brought to the surface other then a few crumbs to make it look like something is being done. We in the media find it strange that many people are all ready asking the question, "What phone Hacking Scandal.""The Government was involved?, say it isn't true". Unless the news item is splashed on the front page of all the Tabloids, Ahh what were we just writing about.

Geeks in "Bang me in the ass" Prison.

Better get him an "all in one" printer before he actually gets there.

Geeks in "Bang me in the ass" Prison.

Better get him an "all in one" printer before he actually gets there.

You just reminded me of this

officespace_theprinter.jpg
[/IMG]

:eek: I had just watched that movie again the night before last.
" The Trick is... Kick someone's ass the first day, or become somone's bitch. Then everything will be alright. "

There's been remarkable restraint shown so far, considering this dude's last name is Gibson. I expected this thread to be thick with Hackers references.

Back