Newegg.com Deals 8/17

Newegg Webmaster

Official Newegg Deals Maker

COMPUTER HARDWARE DEALS

SeaSonic X750 Gold 750W ATX12V V2.3/EPS 12V V2.91 SLI Ready 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Modular Active PFC Power Supply
$189.99 - $30.00IR - $20.00 promo code "HARDOCPX817A" = $139.99 with free shipping
Promo Expires on 8/23/11

XFX HD-687A-ZDFC Radeon HD 6870 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card with Eyefinity
$196.99 - $12.00 promo code "HARDOCPX817B" - $30.00MIR = $154.99 with free shipping
Promo Expires on 8/23/11

Western Digital Caviar Black WD2002FAEX 2TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive
$169.99 - $15.00IR - $15.00 promo code "HARDOCPX817C" = $139.99 with free shipping
Promo Expires on 8/23/11

GIGABYTE GA-Z68XP-UD4 LGA 1155 Intel Z68 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
$209.99 - $20.00 promo code "HARDOCPX817D" = $189.99 with free shipping
Promo Expires on 8/23/11

AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition Thuban 3.2GHz 6 x 512KB L2 Cache 6MB L3 Cache Socket AM3 125W Six-Core Desktop Processor HDT90ZFBGRBOX
$169.99 - $10.00 promo code "HARDOCPX817E" = $159.99 with free shipping
Promo Expires on 8/23/11

:eek: Prices subject to change without notice.

Last edited:
Dang ... those WD blacks still are too high. Amazon has you beat by $5 even after the discount.

Dang ... those WD blacks still are too high. Amazon has you beat by $5 even after the discount.

Really? I want at least one ... but I can no longer afford it. Stumbled upon the fact that Danger Den was having a sale this month. And If I didn't get those GTX-470 blocks they will soon be gone! (And, of course, buying those meant I needed to spend all the other money I needed to get the other parts to make them work... ;) ) Oh well, I guess I'm not using all of my 1TB storage drive now, so I shouldn't be trying to keep ahead of myself.

Regarding power supply:

copying from HardOCP="Sorry, the promo code HARDOCPX81XA you've entered is invalid."
copying from Newegg page = :^)

THE CORRECT CODE IS: HARDOCPX817A

Last edited:
FYI:

XFX HD-687A-ZDFC Radeon HD 6870 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card with Eyefinity
$196.99 - $12.00 promo code "HARDOCPX81XB" - $30.00MIR = $154.99 with free shipping
Promo Expires on 8/23/11

If you combo it at the moment, comes with Dues Ex, Shogun 2 and until 8/31 through XFX registration, Dirt 3!

Fuck. 6870 + Shogun 2 + Deus Ex + Dirt 3 for $185 and a $30 rebate. That's a crazy good deal. I didn't want to buy a new GPU or go Crossfire until I could get cards with 2gb of RAM and the 7000 series is right around the corner but that's a hell of a deal and I'm sure the 2nd 6870 could do something.

Fuck. 6870 + Shogun 2 + Deus Ex + Dirt 3 for $185 and a $30 rebate. That's a crazy good deal. I didn't want to buy a new GPU or go Crossfire until I could get cards with 2gb of RAM and the 7000 series is right around the corner but that's a hell of a deal and I'm sure the 2nd 6870 could do something.

No joke, I bought it and I do not even need it. lol

Thank you newegg for adding the X750 as I requested from last weeks deal thread!

Appreciated and just submitted my order for the Seasonic. Ready to get my server built, it was the last part I needed to go on sale to finish the build

Thanks again!

FYI:

$196.99 - $12.00 promo code "HARDOCPX81XB" - $30.00MIR = $154.99 with free shipping
Promo Expires on 8/23/11

If you combo it at the moment, comes with Dues Ex, Shogun 2 and until 8/31 through XFX registration, Dirt 3!

How is XFX with the rebates? Quick?

maaaaannnn I'm tempted to get another 6870... I'll just stare at the page for a couple days.

Got my 6870 today, able to easily redeem dirt 3. Deus Ex website www.amd.com/deusexpromo isnt even up yet, though the details on the card itself say you can redeem starting august 1st, but the one on amazon says starting august 22nd which makes more sense because the game doesnt come out to 8/23.

hmm i'm currently scratching my head on whether to go with the x750 or the 900 watt enermax modu87+ for the same price after rebate

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817194080

I got the x750 and just looking at it in the box you get an impression of how high quality the unit is. Personally unless you have a need for the extra watts badly, i would get the seasonic. The enermax also has multiple 12v rails , x750 has a single rail, so you may have to balance out the load carefully over multiple rails on the enermax. Also note the rebate is a rebate credit card, and comes from 4myrebate.com which is known to be bad about rejecting rebates for fun sometimes, so $60 is a lot to chance on that.

Damn i guess i didnt pay attention and didnt add the shogun 2 combo to my cart for the 6870, just the main item, so i got the deus ex card, but not shogun 2 :(. Everyone make sure you add the right combo to your cart! Wonder if newegg will do anything?, worth asking them i guess.

Newegg hooked me up, +1 for customer service, thanks!

Please note that you need to select “buy this combo” in order to get the combo free item. Since you are our valued customer, I have created an order to have the item # N82E16800995105 sent out to you free of charge. The sales order number you may use to reference this is xxxx. Please kindly note that an email with tracking information will be sent to your login email address, once the order is shipped out.

This XFX 6870 deal is the sickest on the web right now. I had been researching cards and whatnot for weeks and finally ordered this. I ordered this with Windows 7 w/coupon code and came out at $299.98 for a video card, Windows 7 and 3 games? That's awesome!

Tempted by the Seasonic as well, but I'm going to see how it goes with my 550W and upgrade power later.

Thats pretty awesome deal on that vid card as well. Wish I needed it, how well will it run BF3? I have a 5870 that I paid $389 for In may 2010..

Now waiting for the 2tb Samsung F4 drive to go back on sale. I really wish there wasnt a five drive limit.. its taking me forever to build my server :( 11 drives to go.

So tempted to get the 6870 deal, but I don't think it will be much of an upgrade for me :( ahhhhhhhhhhh

In for the Seasonic PSU.

Side note: I'm wondering why NewEgg deactivated the Seasonic X-760 SKU, as it seems to be the successor to the X-750. Still, the X-750 got a Gold award here, and a top rank at JonnyGuru, and still looks to be one of the best/most efficient models in its class.

How do you like the Asrock Gen3, LoneWolf? I'm seriously considering that as well. Looks sweet for the price.

How do you like the Asrock Gen3, LoneWolf? I'm seriously considering that as well. Looks sweet for the price.

It's a great board, with all of the features I want. I've had it for several weeks now; it's my first Asrock board (among nearly twenty years of motherboards), and I'm impressed.

Check here, I put a link up when I found them available, and posted some pictures. If you have any questions, post there or PM me, I'll be happy to answer.

Thanks dude, definitely looks like a winner.

FYI, the combo for the ZDFC is dead now. No more Shogun 2 but you can still get Dirt 3 and use the promo code.

I hope my order goes through, finally pulled the trigger late last night.

Got my 6870 today, able to easily redeem dirt 3. Deus Ex website www.amd.com/deusexpromo isnt even up yet, though the details on the card itself say you can redeem starting august 1st, but the one on amazon says starting august 22nd which makes more sense because the game doesnt come out to 8/23.

Deus Ex promo website is now up, got my key and got it added to my steam account.

Thanks again Newegg for taking my request into consideration and giving a discount code for the 6870! Ordered yesterday and am anxiously waiting for my new toys!

just wish the price was for the slightly better *according to johnnyguru* x-760

ugh i'm still on the fence lol...$150 after taxes and still hesitating on whether to checkout or clear the cart :(

Could Newegg extend the XFX promo code another day or two please? I wanted to order last night but had a Comcast outage.

When I reconnected and refreshed my cart today, promo code was no longer valid =\

Or, another 6870 card with dirt 3, shogun, and deus ex!

Thanks!!!

Back