Thermaltake Armor A30 Case

HardOCP News

[H] News
If you are in the market for a flashy looking small form factor case, you will no doubt want to give this Thermaltake Armor A30 case review a look.

Many Lanparty cases have this low box like structure to them, but most look very plane and boring. The Armor A30 instantly looks like a strong system from first glance; it just has the gamer look to it which always makes other people think that you "MUST" be packing something heavy equipment in there.

Many of the big developers are now using a specific name and theme to their products lately, which are names like Amor, and Enforcer and so on, I wouldn't be surprised if next week one came out called Grenade. It refers to what the big games are all about these days, modern warfare. This technique does seem to be working on us all though, we all take interest in some names as hardcore as Amor.

Nothing like a little [H] French lovin"!

BTW, I like the looks of this case.

I have this case and it's awesome, fits full length cards with no problem, plenty of room for a large heatsink, room for drives.

However taking it all apart because you need to re-connect a sata cable or something is a pain in the ass considering how many pieces slide around past eachother to make it all fit together. I use mine as an HTPC.

Back