Dead Island Co-Op Trailer

Happy-face.png

Hanging oneself from a leaf of a palm tree. hmmm. Not sure if the leaf is strong enough to bare the weight of the man.

Hanging oneself from a leaf of a palm tree. hmmm. Not sure if the leaf is strong enough to bare the weight of the man.

Well, how many bites had been taken out of him by the zombies at the time? That new Getting Eaten By Zombies Diet really drops the weight fast!

lol i couldn't resist....people should consider grouping up and buying the 4 pack on steam... its cheaper per person ... but don't end up like me and stuck with an extra copy ...

Love killing zombies, so no complaint here. However does look a bit dated, gonna have to wait and see.

Judging by the graphics, this is coming out for the PS2?

It's sad, but those graphics pass for 'current gen' on a console. Consoles just suck THAT much. The graphics from this game look quite mid-level for a ps3/xbox 360 title. It's ages behind compared to high-end DX11 exclusive titles, sure, but reasonable compared to most console titles.

Still dont know exactly what I dislike about this game...

The animations are horribad...
The graphics are pretty horribad, even for an xbox game they are hardly outstanding...
Feels like a fan mod of another game. Productions values are pretty crappy (skin textures remind me of unmodded oblivion...:()

But, graphics don't really matter, killing floor looks pretty terrible, but the gameplay is good.

The gameplay looks like many many other games, especially L4D, Killing FLoor etc. (both of which have more personality and a greater variety of enemies).
I just doesn't have any personality. Generic characters, generic locations...some of the weapons are "crazy" but they seem like rip-offs of dead rising. Infact nothing about this game feels original...
I don't care for any of the characters. Same thing in horror movies now. When a "victim" is a "hey i'm going to kick your ass motherfucker" toughperson, it's funny, and you are glad when they get brutally murdered. I simply don't feel any attachment to the characters and their nonexsistant personalities..

So i'm not filled with hope with another zombie title. It might be good...but i'm not filled with hope. Hopefully this will cause developers to look at other ideas...

I'm excited for the game being that it has a interesting concept. In my head it would play out like Crysis with zombies. In reality it is looking more like Far Cry 2 with zombies. Too dreary and washed out, messy ported controls.

If you mute the trailer and play "Who let the dogs out?" it makes way more sense.

So Valve finally has some compitition

to a game they made three years ago...

One of the things that I have always found disturbing about Zombie games/movies is when they go into that calm piano solo mode. It's like an admission of defeat, the sunset of mankind (Quite litteraly at the end of this trailer).

Back