Facebook Says It's Found 'Smoking Gun' in Ceglia Suit

HardOCP News

[H] News
If Facebook really has found "a smoking gun" in its fight against Paul Ciglia, the man that claims to be half owner of Facebook, I wonder why they didn't say what it was. Facebook hasn't been shy about calling this guy an outright fraud, so I wonder why they didn't state what this new evidence was.

Facebook says its inspection of computers turned over by Paul Ceglia, a New York man who claims he's entitled to 50 percent ownership of the social-networking giant, has turned up a "smoking gun" that shows Ceglia's lawsuit is a fraud based on fabricated evidence.

It's a literal smoking gun that Zuckerberg's hired goons just pointed at Ceglia. "Drop the lawsuit or else, capeesh?"

So this brings the number of people that "own a 50% stake" in Facebook to what, five?

If Facebook really has found "a smoking gun" in its fight against Paul Ciglia, the man that claims to be half owner of Facebook, I wonder why they didn't say what it was. Facebook hasn't been shy about calling this guy an outright fraud, so I wonder why they didn't state what this new evidence was.

He plays the Mafia game, and Zuckerberg took Ceglia out, with Agent Pervis's rifle (last time I played that app was during that movie release)?

Can't remember which TWiT show it was or who actually said it (think it was Patrick Norton) but the point was made that the founding of Facebook has been surrounded with mystery, uncertainty and questions.. and what other major website and/or company has had the same level of ambiguity, vagueness and perplexity about how it was founded? Are there individuals out there that claimed they created Google.. Yahoo.. Apple.. etc. instead of who we all believe founded those companies? Is there a group of people who exist in this world that claim they came up with [H]ardOCP and have been suing Kyle for years to regain the ownership that Kyle stole from them? And it isn't just the fact that Facebook is worth so much as Google, Apple and many others grew very large very quickly thus if there ever was going to be a question about ownership, that would have been addressed fairly early on in those companies history. It seems as only Facebook has all this doubt and inconclusiveness about how it was started.. and you have to wonder why.

They probably aren't putting out there in the media because it isn't legally prudent. We don't know what it is, so it's hard to speculate why Facebook wouldn't release this 'smoking gun'. On the flip side, this could just be a media/public opinion dog & pony show.

I'm shocked this guy has been able to stay in the ring this long.

Back