Howard Stern Linked To Pirated Movie?

Its probably one of the following :

1. Another individual who happens to have the same name or close to it. Howard Stern is probably a pretty common name I would imagine.

2. Someone got a hold of Howard's press copy screener and simply stole it. Since each copy is water marked its possible this happened but doubtful. Either way the actual Howard Stern was not involved I'm sure.

People who download this screener are taking a big risk right now , you can count on Hollywood looking deep into this with all the lawyers they can afford. If you happen to torrent often , consider passing this one over for a while ..

Hope he rots....POS!!!
Not because of this though....lol

like him or hate him he's been around for how long??? 40 years? pretty damn good for a POS... So a little respect for the King of all Media.

like him or hate him he's been around for how long??? 40 years? pretty damn good for a POS... So a little respect for the King of all Media.
Cockroaches have been around for a long time, too, but that does not mean that I respect them more because of it.

lol i was watching a sample of super 8 this weekend and wondered this very thing. looks like a cool movie

A few hours ago Stern stylist Ralph Cirella denied having anything to do with the leak.
Howard Sterns stylist? I don't know what to be more surprised about, that Howard has a stylist or that they're asking the stylist if he/she leaked the movie.

I personally hate Howard Stern. Only because he talked trash about AVGN and gamers in general. Not that I ever listened to him to begin with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rinZJGCM2gY

Love him or hate him, pirating a movie with YOUR OWN NAME ON IT would be the dumbest thing anyone could do. Someone as successful as Howard Stern can't be stupid enough to do this for any reason.

Although I think Stern is a low talent jerk who built his career on shock value alone,and has done some really detestable things,I can't see him jeopardizing that career with something as stupid as this. He's probably made a fair amount of enemies that would love to bring him down any way possible.

Haha I was discussing this with my girlfriend. It is funny because Howard was offered to screen some big name movie a few years back, but he would either have to go to a private screening or a member of the studio would accompany him if he wished to watched it at his home. He went on and on about how ridiculous the whole thing was and how he could never hope to understand how to get a movie on the internet.

Well, you might not understand how, but your friends, family, or employees might. He turned down screening that particular film.

Love him or hate him, pirating a movie with YOUR OWN NAME ON IT would be the dumbest thing anyone could do. Someone as successful as Howard Stern can't be stupid enough to do this for any reason.

This is the same Howard Stern, that thought all of his listeners would follow him to Sirius radio, yet only a quarter followed him...mind you he probably has the biggest following on the only subscription based radio service in the US.

I was going to say, more likely someone stole a disc from him or something ~ he seems like the type that wouldn't really know HOW to do this to begin with.

He's hilarious. I've been listening to him since his early days when he was just in D.C., Philly, and New York. Used to make tears stream down my face, i'd be laughing so hard. I hadn't heard him in years. I was on a road trip and accidentally found him. Within ten minutes I had to pull the truck over.

And btw. remember Howard K. Stern? Could it be him? ;)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Suprised they released it/uploaded it without removing all traces beforehand, otherwise they just sent it to a scene group and they leaked the source info.

i doubt someone who made their riches in showbiz would intentionally undermine the industry

Howard isn't computer savvy enough to pirate a movie. In fact, he's a Mac owner. That alone exhibits how non-computer savvy he is. I missed a portion of the show this morning, so I'm not sure he talked about this.

BTW. Stern rules. No valid argument can be constructed to debate this, so do not bother. And for the haters, he's only got about 4.5 more years on his contract, then the no-talent, copy cats will reign.

Howard Sterns stylist? I don't know what to be more surprised about, that Howard has a stylist or that they're asking the stylist if he/she leaked the movie.

I personally hate Howard Stern. Only because he talked trash about AVGN and gamers in general. Not that I ever listened to him to begin with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rinZJGCM2gY

He's obviously taking pot shots at nerds in general there. Being that Stern is a giant ugly ass skinny nerd I don't think he deserves to be taken seriously.

He's even less relevant now that he's off public radio. You never hear shit about him because he's just not that "edgy" anymore.

Yeah lots of Jews in Hollywood, and Stern is a very common name. However Howard Stern (radio guy) does sound feasible since he probably has a ton of interns and shit running all over the place.

That said, I really have no sympathy for movie studios who have pirated moves released because they gave out out good quality DVD screeners to everyone under the sun.

Yeah lots of Jews in Hollywood, and Stern is a very common name. However Howard Stern (radio guy) does sound feasible since he probably has a ton of interns and shit running all over the place.

That said, I really have no sympathy for movie studios who have pirated moves released because they gave out out good quality DVD screeners to everyone under the sun.

But they don't just give them to everyone. Lots of people yes but in fact they are quite paranoid about it now. That's why there are water marks for instance for the individual its given to , that's why this news article even exists otherwise it wouldn't have even been news.

Super 8 is a huge blockbuster summer movie and having a high quality screener this soon is pretty rare. Normally you see it during Sept - October about a month before its release on Blu ray.

BTW. Stern rules. No valid argument can be constructed to debate this, so do not bother. And for the haters, he's only got about 4.5 more years on his contract, then the no-talent, copy cats will reign.
Yeah, because he was the first to be shocking. Are you stupid or what? He's already the no-talent copy cat. It takes no talent to be offensive; it comes natural to most people.

He probably let the DVD get passed around, and eventually someone copied it and posted it on the internet.

But they don't just give them to everyone. Lots of people yes but in fact they are quite paranoid about it now. That's why there are water marks for instance for the individual its given to , that's why this news article even exists otherwise it wouldn't have even been news.

Super 8 is a huge blockbuster summer movie and having a high quality screener this soon is pretty rare. Normally you see it during Sept - October about a month before its release on Blu ray.

They don't give them to everyone? Shit they often give them to anyone who has a way to publicly talk about it, Howard Stern definitely fits this. And again, combine that with a bunch of interns (I guess he still does this), moving around all the time, no surprise something got slipped out of where it should be.

Do I think Howard Stern uploaded the movie? Fuck no. But I doubt the movie studios will give a poop who uploaded it, and only who's copy was uploaded.

He did a whole spiel years ago when gary was loaning out his pre-release copies and people were making copies, Ralph specifically, and he went on and on yelling at gary about it, so it could be him but his staff probably did it.

Back