Corsair Announces Availability of White Vengeance LP DDR3 Memory

HardOCP News

[H] News
Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced worldwide retail availability of the Special Edition Arctic White Vengeance Low Profile memory. The Special Edition Arctic White Vengeance LP memory operates at a 1.35V and is ideal for ultra-quiet systems and other low-voltage applications. It consists of two rigorously-screened 4GB DDR3 DRAM modules, guaranteed to operate at 1600MHz with a tested latency of 9-9-9-24. The Vengeance low-profile heat spreader has a reduced height of 1.03” (26.25mm) and is designed for high-performance systems with extra-large CPU coolers, small form factor system builds, or any other space-constrained application where standard Vengeance memory may not fit.

Just realized that my Vengeance is black. Literally, the Vengeance memory I bought last year is black.

Will it be sold in Norway?

I think they missed a sanity check somewhere in the marketing department.

So wait, the black vengeance has a big heat spreader and the white vengeance is a whole inch shorter?

Not fair, man! :(

I hate this ridiculous political correctness.

Yellow Vengeance DDR3... OK
Red Vengeance DDR3... OK
Black Vengeance DDR3... OK
White Vengeance DDR3... OMG, Racist!!!!

Red Vengeance DDR3... OK

Yellow Vengeance DDR3...highest memory bandwith
Red Vengeance DDR3...low power usage, eco friendly
Black Vengeance DDR3...biggest heatsink
White Vengeance DDR3...if placed in a memory bank with any of the above 3 models will immediately incapacitate them.

Yellow Vengeance DDR3...highest memory bandwith
Red Vengeance DDR3...low power usage, eco friendly
Black Vengeance DDR3...biggest heatsink
White Vengeance DDR3...if placed in a memory bank with any of the above 3 models will immediately incapacitate them.

LOL! :D

Red Vengeance DDR3... OK
You may bow down, and your indigenous people will have its babies.:p

Will it be sold in Norway?

I think they missed a sanity check somewhere in the marketing department.
Oh boy...great timing on their part. Maybe naming your product after a horrific event is an experimental marketing strategy.

If a volcano buried Los Angeles tomorrow, could we expect a DDR3-2133 called the Corsair "Entire Family Burned In Lava" kit?

That would be called Orange Vengeance...

Oh boy...great timing on their part. Maybe naming your product after a horrific event is an experimental marketing strategy.

If a volcano buried Los Angeles tomorrow, could we expect a DDR3-2133 called the Corsair "Entire Family Burned In Lava" kit?

Back