Google+ Reportedly Hitting 18 Million Users

HardOCP News

[H] News
According to this report Google is close to the 20 million users mark after only three weeks.

Measuring the number of Google+ users based on random surnames each day, Allen pointed to two days last week alone when more than two million users signed up in a single day.

I really don't see the point of using another social networking site other than Facebook unless the majority of my friends move there and actually use it and stop using Facebook.

I really don't see the point of using another social networking site other than Facebook unless the majority of my friends move there and actually use it and stop using Facebook.

Didn't people say the same thing about My Space?

3 of my 4 friends joined google+ looks like majority wins :| My ratio of friends is too small :|

Hitting 18 million users with what?

I hope its something soft like a wiffle bat, as I don't like dairy and probably have brittle bones.

Wait wait wait...you mean Google is trying to get people away from Facebook so they will use Google+? No way, Google isn't that heartless... :rolleyes:

seems like a good business strategy would be to sign popular artists to contracts to promote and exclusively use your social networking tool

I got two people request, but didnt send me an email address. I cant send you an invite without an email address

Somehow almost my entire network of friends, workers, and relationships ended up migrating to Google+ .. even when it is just invite only. And I invited no-one ... the word is spreading somehow and its spreading to non-tech ppl, so they must be doing something right.

I will be more than glad to let FB go.. the interface is hideous and they have not innovated one iota since they got big, other than to find more ways to exploit existing customer data.

I would actually love it if g+ stays invite only. Keep the riffraffs out.

I know, I know, elitist rambling.

I'm too cool for Google. I'm using a social network side no one has even heard of. Look at how hipster I am. (picture not me)
25731-hipsternorm_super.png

Seriously, I'm not using any social network site.

I must have been outside the "social box" for too long, but this type of thing disgusts me:

28b5lw4.jpg

LOL, hanging out online huh. And I thought my own social life was sad

Back