Black Ops Annihilation Map Pack Release Date

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
If you have been waiting the release of Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation Map Pack for your PC or PlayStation3, the official release date has been announced: Both editions will be released on July 28th. You can now officially rejoice and get excited. All of you X-box 360 guys can go back to sleep….you already have it. :D

Kind of Interesting that most of the popular games release their DLCs on the 360 prior to other platform.

Kind of Interesting that most of the popular games release their DLCs on the 360 prior to other platform.

I'm not too sure about other games but for the Call of Duty series. They've signed a contract with Microsoft and promises exclusive DLC for Xbox 360 players for at least one-month. This was announced at E3 2010.

Here's the source: http://www.joystiq.com/2010/06/14/call-of-duty-dlc-to-debut-on-xbox-live-until-2012/

Kind of contradicting since PC is technically Microsoft's other platform right? :p

Bring back the quality map design of Modern Warfare 2, lord have mercy on these dull Treyarch maps, so simple in design and layout they at best come close to something you could find on a QuakeWorld server.

awesome. Can't wait to check out the new Zombie map

I was done with the last zombie release.. I thought it would make the game more interesting to have actors and an actress we know..nope, just a dull skin overlay. My zombie feed comes from Left for Dead 2 still...after how many years?..my shootem up game is provided by battlefield bc2. So sad until BF3...

I'm not too sure about other games but for the Call of Duty series. They've signed a contract with Microsoft and promises exclusive DLC for Xbox 360 players for at least one-month. This was announced at E3 2010.

Here's the source: http://www.joystiq.com/2010/06/14/call-of-duty-dlc-to-debut-on-xbox-live-until-2012/

Kind of contradicting since PC is technically Microsoft's other platform right? :p

It's been really done mainly with COD, I haven't seen any other games that have early release that's on a multi-platform.

Bring back the quality map design of Modern Warfare 2, lord have mercy on these dull Treyarch maps, so simple in design and layout they at best come close to something you could find on a QuakeWorld server.

Bought blackops and sold it, playing MW2 still. Treyarch sucks at doing this. I hate that I have to shoot a whole clip to kill someone. The guns sound so toy like. Then there's the granade blowing up like it's just a firecracker inside a bottle.

Bought blackops and sold it, playing MW2 still. Treyarch sucks at doing this. I hate that I have to shoot a whole clip to kill someone. The guns sound so toy like. Then there's the granade blowing up like it's just a firecracker inside a bottle.

Not sure about you, but it only takes me 2-3 burst shots to kill someone. Less if head shot.

They have since then threw a bunch of patches at it and works a lot better than release.

Kinda mad they finally released the map pack editor so late in the game.

Graphics are substantially better than console.

Back