Star Wars Mod: Galactic Warfare v1.0 Trailer

The mod looks good, but that intro made me think the creators were retarded.

The mod looks good, but that intro made me think the creators were retarded.

I was thinking the same thing -- it took literally HALF of the video just to get to the start of the in game preview stuff.

I know they were trying to be dramatic, but I don't want to sit for 2 minutes watching some boring words go across the screen.

10 bucks says when fat ass george lucas sees this he will try and shut it down because it's not making him any money directly.

Storm troopers are too accurate, game will be terrible!

Just kidding! I don't like CoD, but that looks like a really fun mod.

God you can go hunchback just by watching that video. Amusing but it just looks like a graphics overhaul for the most part. Gameplay seems the same.

COD4 is worth it... It's before the iceburg (COD:WAW), taking on water (COD:MW2), and ship sinking (COD:BO.)

Also remember COD4 had LAN play and Dedicated servers... if you still do LAN gaming... the few hold outs there are still. (Raises hand.)

Lost patience with the stupid long intro, skipped forward looked at the game 5 sec and closed it.

And Lucus Arts sues in 5..4...3..2..1..

First thing that came to mind for me... I seem to remember wasn't too long back Lucas was sending cease and desist orders to any fan website that used "trademarked" Lucas "Art"

unless they are selling the mod I do not think lucas has any grounds to do anything. Check SWGEmu out, they have been around since 2005? no trouble yet.

The mod is good but not great. No custom classes, few weapons, and handful of maps. However, the maps look great and the sound effects are really good. Great TC overall. It's worth the download. Also, don't forget to download Pezbot if you want to test it on LAN.

nice work, but there's already Star Wars Battlefront 2 out there. I think people might still be playing that. I know that people were still playing the XBOX version when they shut down the ability to play original XBOX games online.

Back