Camera Mounted on Firework

Fuck that made me motion sick and gave me a headache. Screw you Steve!!! :D

The spinning part really made it unwatchable. Plus, the smoke at the beginning clouds the launch part.

I liked it. :p Very satisfying "thunk" on the first landing view. Decent FPS for a camera that must be pretty small, and it survived the fall even.

It's cool for those of us living where it's legal to buy (lamer) fireworks, but it's illegal to light them. (Arizona.)

I like the pretty colors on the labels as they sit in this box. :(

This is much better imo.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLLjEXxbyqI&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪High Power Rocket Onboard Camera Video‬‏[/ame]

Yeah, videos of amateur rockets are more interesting. The firework videos are obviously too fast with too much spin.

Judging by how often the horizon spun around I'd say the camera made the bottle rocket very unflightworthy.

Man I miss bottle rockets, and fire crackers, and fucking even sparklers!!! God damn all those retarded kids who grabbed the hot end!

Cool video... I must have an Iron gut or something cause i didn't get motion sickness at all...

Also... chicken mounted steady cam is cool too...

Sometimes Steve I dont feel like checking the news then I see this
Camera Mounted on Firework
and damn you I gotta go check the news now.

I like bottle rockets but haven't fired some in awhile. I'm not even sure if they are legal in my area.

Judging by how often the horizon spun around I'd say the camera made the bottle rocket very unflightworthy.

Man I miss bottle rockets, and fire crackers, and fucking even sparklers!!! God damn all those retarded kids who grabbed the hot end!

My state signed a bill into law today that makes fireworks legal again. Common sense wins again!

I like bottle rockets but haven't fired some in awhile. I'm not even sure if they are legal in my area.

Never know. After 9/11 the ATF claimed that hobby rockets (like the cardboard ones sold at hobby stores) could be used to shoot down airplanes and thus regulated them and required name and address and some other absurd requirements in order to purchase the motors. Luckily they were challanged, but it took until March of 2009 for them to release their death grip.

With the lack of rain the south is getting, I imagine they will be illegal this year. And honestly its probably a good idea. We got enough problems with smokers.

My state signed a bill into law today that makes fireworks legal again. Common sense wins again!

Well fireworks are legal in California, safe and sane ones that is... sparklers getting put on the "dumb and dangerous" list is just stupid though. It's up to each individual city to determine whether or not to allow them in city limits. Unfortunately most big ones are like "oooh no the fire department overtime costs too much..."

Awesome! That's a cool idea. The rocket one is pretty cool too, much more stable.

The rocket cams have actually been around for quite a while.The rockets themselves made for some great homemade fireworks when combined with cherry bombs,or a liberal amount of black powder and titanium dust in the chute compartment.

That was the stupidest video I've ever seen. Agreed that slower motion would have a better effect.

Wow! Nasa shots from the 50's! (we had a lot of space shots that lasted about as long)

Kentucky? we have stands springing up like weeds now, not like fireworks were hard to get, before they changed the law. Walk into any small town fireworks stand selling illegal stuff on the 4th here, and be a good chance the guy in line behind you was a Deputy sherriff buying stuff for his cookout...

Back