NZXT HALE90 750W Power Supply

HardOCP News

[H] News
The fellas at Overclockers Club had a lot of nice stuff to say about the NZXT HALE90 750W PSU in their latest review. Anyone looking for a white PSU for their next case mod project will definitely want to give this review a look.

The NZXT HALE90 750W power supply is such a unit. NZXT products are designed and engineered in the United States and manufactured overseas in China and Taiwan. Their product line, aimed at the PC enthusiast and gamer, includes enclosures, cooling fans, fan controllers, mice, power supplies and premium cables. Let’s have a closer look at the NZXT HALE90 750W power supply and see how well it performs.

i got the 850, probably the most elegant, well designed, well put together, and well presented psu ive owned.

[H]ardOCP were very nice to it also, only "downside" IMO is that it's priced right next to the Corsair AX750 making for a hard choice unless you absolutely want a white PSU.

The NZXT HALE90 PSU's go nicely in the white NZXT H2, get some white fans and braiding going on and it wil looks uber sweet.

Or the NZXT Phantoms. :D

But it is a very nice PSU. The AX series would be a bit better in my guess though.

NZXT H2 is a garbage case
on the other hand corsair 600t white edition SE is a really nice case :)

I really dig the aesthetics of the Hale series. The price is crazy though.

some of the best psus atm. Little bit less widespread as Corsair, but superflower OEM is solid

even if the ax and hale series are equal build-wise (not aesthetics) corsairs extra 2 yr warranty is nice.. across the board though seems hale90 series is ~$10 cheaper on newegg (750,850w models) with 5 yr warranty is very respectable imo

I have the Hale1000W unit inside my white Phantom case and been very happy with it. I did have an issue but the unit killed itself before it damage any computer part. NZXT send me a loaner 1000W till they replaced it with a brand new one. The new one has been going strong without issues.

I just ordered the 850w for my next rig. Putting it in a Phantom, ordering some more NZXT fans, and buying some of their white sleeved cable extensions.

I never bought anything NZXT in my life, but from what I've seen and what I hear, they're amazing. I was going to sleeve all my cables with white, when I found out they make sleeved extensions in white/black/red, and I was like wtfnowai.

It seems they like to tailor their products around the white/black Phantom, though. This is most likely because the white/black Phantom is their best selling case, and it gives more incentive for people to buy their accessories and other products to match with the case, thus more $$$ :p

their new fans fx120\140 lb look impressive, white\black, sleeved wires, good stats and 2 yr warranty but seems availability (at least state-side) is limited to Xoxide, might grab some for my white\black case

Back