My Mom's on Facebook

My mom is on my facebook, I don't mind. I'm not 15 and still embarrassed by them lol.

But that is a funny ass video lol

lol that was awesome so true. My wife mostly uses facebook to ridicule me openly to my friends and family.

My mom really is on facebook, but only because her friends kept wanting her to see their pictures on it. I made sure she knew never to add me as a friend before she ever signed up.

Here comes all the "I did your mom....on Facebook" comments. :p

If only the 80's hair metal would just disappear forever as it lacked depth and creativity. Battle of Mice with Jesu ftmfw.

If only the 80's hair metal would just disappear forever as it lacked depth and creativity. Battle of Mice with Jesu ftmfw.

What, per se' is deep enough and credible enough to satisfy your tastes??'

:cool:

What, per se' is deep enough and credible enough to satisfy your tastes??'

:cool:

Were the singer is not the focal point and solo's are meant to complement the rest of the music, not stand out to say, "hey look at me." The feeling of mood through music, not lyrics.

My co-workers, grandparnets, dad, step-mother, aunts, uncles, cousins, sister,....

Who isn't on facebook?

My god that video was awesome. I do miss it being just a way to keep in touch and organize stuff with classmates. I barely check it at all now.

My mom is on facebook and my friend. But like any non-newb i have her on a special list that doesnt allow her to see anything I actually post. Just my basic information and what my friends post to my wall.

The part where she uses his wall to send a email is classic, mine did that to me several times, lol.

Haha, I remember making fun of a friend of mine because his mom was on facebook. Though it was more because she was on facebook but he wasn't yet.

I wouldn't give a crap if my mom is on facebook or not... It would take a lot of brain matter loss to get me to use that shit.

My Mom still needs me to set her VCR clock. If she ever figured out how to get on Facebook, and add me, I think I would have to celebrate.

I'm not on facebook, but get this: my mom and my GRANDMA are! My grandma is the one who, years ago, thought she deleted the internet when she accidentally dragged IE into the trash bin during her attempt to double click it the icon. Guess she figured it out - I'm actually a little proud of her.

Swear to god this just happened 30 seconds ago...

I signed onto Facebook before checking out [H]ardOCP and spoke the words "Oh my god, Grandma is on Facebook!!"

I'm 19, and my mom is on facebook and my friend. I can't stand it. She's always asking me about everything. My friends, pictures, status'. I hate it. I can't wait to get away and go to college (in Sept) and have her stop asking me (cause i can ignore her incessant fb messages and skype stuff about it)

My mom saw this posted tonight on my facebook page! LOL

My mom is on Facebook, and I'm fine with it. We are "friends" there, too. It's convenient because it's how I keep in touch with my family.

My mom tried to add me on facebook, I ignored the invite. I just really don't want to be her friend on facebook for her own protection. Not too much of what I'm doing but so much of my friends saying shit to her :p

Im not on facebook, Myspace, Twitter.

But my Father, Sister, Niece, Aunts uncles all are.

This video was just emailed to em :) Great Video

Were the singer is not the focal point and solo's are meant to complement the rest of the music, not stand out to say, "hey look at me." The feeling of mood through music, not lyrics.

So you're saying neither incarnation of Van Halen did it for you....:D

I'm 19, and my mom is on facebook and my friend. I can't stand it. She's always asking me about everything. My friends, pictures, status'. I hate it. I can't wait to get away and go to college (in Sept) and have her stop asking me (cause i can ignore her incessant fb messages and skype stuff about it)

You know, be greatful shes still around and cares about you man. I lost my mom when I was 19 (lung cancer) and I would not mind one bit if she was still around and on facebook annoying the hell out of me.

Enjoy your parents while they're around folks.

Back