Hot deals for folders

Can we make this thread a sticky?
HTPC's has a similar sticky for HTPC related hot deals and for people to ref their FS threads so I think admins would be cool with it.

Xil, FLECOM what you think?

yeah.. there is a thread like this but its 50 friggin pages long.. so i agree its time for a Hot Deal refresh thread..

I've got my eye on a few 295s and a few 550-750 watt psus. I'd like to break the 1M ppw level.

So any good deals???

explain teh bing discount please for ye of us that have never used it.

It basically works like an automated rebate system. They've got a double cashback promotion going right now for a bunch of sites (SuperBiiz is normally 10%, so everything there is currently 20% :eek:).

Go here...
http://www.bing.com/shopping/pages/stores.aspx?FORM=PRFS07

Click on "S" and find SuperBiiz.com. Click "Go to store". It'll have you fill in your e-mail address for the cashback confirmation then will forward you to the website. Buy stuff and you'll get an e-mail confirming the cashback. You'll then be able to get the money (I usually have it sent to my PayPal account) in 60 days.

Sometimes if you buy from certain places, you'll get the money back right away. I don't think SuperBiiz works for the instant cashback, though.

But hey, I'll gladly wait 60 days to get 20% back.

If you don't already have a Microsoft account (Hotmail, live.com, bing.com, etc.) you'll have to make one, but they don't spam you or anything, so no biggie.

It's totally legit and reliable. I've probably used it about 20 times now and have gotten about $300 back.

Also works on eBay, newegg, zipzoomfly, and all whole crapload of other sites.

It basically works like an automated rebate system. They've got a double cashback promotion going right now for a bunch of sites (SuperBiiz is normally 10%, so everything there is currently 20% :eek:).

Go here...
http://www.bing.com/shopping/pages/stores.aspx?FORM=PRFS07

Click on "S" and find SuperBiiz.com. Click "Go to store". It'll have you fill in your e-mail address for the cashback confirmation then will forward you to the website. Buy stuff and you'll get an e-mail confirming the cashback. You'll then be able to get the money (I usually have it sent to my PayPal account) in 60 days.

Sometimes if you buy from certain places, you'll get the money back right away. I don't think SuperBiiz works for the instant cashback, though.

But hey, I'll gladly wait 60 days to get 20% back.

If you don't already have a Microsoft account (Hotmail, live.com, bing.com, etc.) you'll have to make one, but they don't spam you or anything, so no biggie.

It's totally legit and reliable. I've probably used it about 20 times now and have gotten about $300 back.

Also works on eBay, newegg, zipzoomfly, and all whole crapload of other sites.

Thanks, that helped me with a HDD that I got the other day and couldn't quite figure it out.

Yay for 1 TB HDD with 15% at newegg, $10 MIR and 10% Bing cash back. After it all, 47.50 for a 1tb HDD :D:cool:

$39.99+ shipping AR for a 96 shader 9600GSO card.

If someone is willing to wait for a rebate, that is not bad for a basic card.

I thought it sounded familiar, I checked all my post and didn't see it....... forgot that you also keep a lookout for 9800GX2 :p

:eek:

AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ mounted on a MSI K9A Platinum with 2 x 1gb ddr2 800 modules. for $99.

Not a bad deal and all you have to decide is what GPUs you will use ;)

Are 8800gts's still ''good deals''?
I found one for 50 not including shipping. //meh.
http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1401446

...and dang. If I just hadn't blown over a thousand dollars for my car/graphics cards and I had a place to put it I would jump on that xfire mobo combo...that's the perfect place to put the gpus that my 9800gx2s are replacing!

It's fine for gaming, though.
Not even. It's a 3-year-old card that would be handily outperformed by an 8800GT that you can find for $65 shipped. The old 8800GTSes are not very useful any more.

Also, the 96SP 8800GS/9600GSO cards will fold better since their shader frequencies can be run much higher.

Back