Does anyone have a powered USB hub? I don't really need the actual PSU just a hub with a DC jack.
I have some free junk:
- UPS without the battery. It has 6 outlets, 3 are normal filtered (they work) and 3 are from the battery (they don't work without it) and thats all I know. Probably ships...
I believe that is a D630 with a 14" 16:10 1280x800 or 1440x900 LCD. The CPU is probably just 2.4ghz seeing as how the multiplier would have to be 12.25, unless you overclocked the FSB.
You might want to mention if its a 45nm (t8300) or a 65nm (t7700)
nice laptop, good luck with sale :)
tragedy, LOL gee thanks for stating your opinion and giving me no relevant information
sometimes it seems like everyone here is a [H]ardcore critic and not much else?
I really don't understand how you're missing this, the only smartphone I've had is the Backflip which is really a piece of...
Hello [H] :D
Anyone need laptop video cards?
Nvidia Quadro K5000M
- MXM 3.0 type B, HP branded
- Works in many other laptops E. G. MSI gx640. May work in some laptops where the GTX 680m does not (no optimus)
- 4gb gddr5 vram
- So so cosmetic, fully functional condition
- 3 available
Did you consider asking me if I used bluetooth first???
Is that the ONLY reason you wouldn't recommend it to ANYBODY?
What kind of hazard are you talking about? I don't see how its possible but like, sending the wrong text to your mom hazardous? li-ion battery explosion...
Yeah... laptops rarely draw the full 90 or 120 watts from their PSU, especially these days.
You have to be stressing the CPU and GPU 100% with WIFI on... max screen brightness... playing music at max volume...
You can use this http://www.pbus-167.com/ turn off the screen and set everything to...
I don't think you can find a gx60 under 800$
I'd go with this:
GE60 and GE70 are not GPU upgradeable AFAIK. 16f2 can take at least the 7970m.
not really into windows mobile... ok a few things:
- I'm coming from a smaller (albeit thicker and POS) Backflip. The galaxy nexus is more than an inch longer...
- I'm sure the Atrix screen would be way better and by no means "horrendous" relatively, this one isn't even daylight readable...
I stumbled across this ES VBIOS a few years ago and posted it on NBR. It didn't get any appreciation. For some reason finding weird hidden messages in hardware thats not meant for data really turns me on ;)
I thought you guys might find it more...
Captura? I think you meant captivate. :D
Thanks though I'm considering it now.
The only possible reason I would have for doing that is if the battery life was significantly better on WIFI. Unless you can give me another reason. Sorry, I like my phone to actually fit in my pocket.
Man, there are so many phones out there I can't possibly do this research myself.
I would like:
- Android upgradeable to 4.0
- Dual core 1ghz+
- Good battery life: specifically with WIFI on so I guess that means a bigger battery? I don't have a data plan, I don't even need...