P2 x4 940 @ stock
Kingston Hyperx 2x2GB DDR2 1066
WD 640GB Blue
Sapphire 4770 1GB
Antec New TP 650watt
1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc
Photoshop and Gaming
2) What's your budget? Are tax and...
My next upgrade, I was thinking about modding my case but really buying another case would be cheaper and this would allow me to divorce my gaming PC from my media center. I only play at 720p for most games on the 32" or on 22" for FPS. When I need a keyboard and mouse to play.
I have two...
I am ordering some parts for clients in two-three weeks from newegg and today a client give me a tip. So I am looking for suggestions, this what I thought of so far.
2 x XIGMATEK XLF-F1254 120mm White LED Case Fan - Retail $30
too replace the current thermaltake fans at the front of...
I am having problems setting up the email and web access for this network camera.
- its has the lastest firmware
- i have tested it with www.freemotion.bb smtp access (which outlook 2007 says works).
- i am currently using a siemens gigaset se587 wlan dsl.
I sold my old 9600GT on sunday for $100...
1. I could order 4850...
2. I could wait ontill AMD Direct x 11 cards are out (sept/oct)
3. Put some cash and pick up a PS3 ontill I buy back another video card.
Anyone see this yet. Damn it big... I was in local PC store and I was shocked.
# Display Colors: 16.7 Million
# Pixel Pitch: 0.291 mm
# Brightness: 400 cd/m2
# Contrast Ratio: 40000:1
# Viewing Angle (H/V): 160° / 160°
# Response Time: 5 ms
# Max/Native Resolution: 2048 x 1152
Minimum framerates which are more important than high maximums. Should be the sole factor when making your mind to upgrade. If your current card can get average of about 50ish fps at your monitor native res on high settings and minimum of high 20s fps. Their is no point in buying a new card.