I just upgraded from a Geforce Ti 4400 to a ATI radeon 9800 Pro
Now the question is.. x800 is out.. and i just got the 9800 Pro.. I got it for $260 ( with taxes) should I dump it and get the X800 pro instead?
I can get it for like about $330-$340 here locally.. I am just wondering if its...
Ok I have a little bit of a small problem:
First my system specs:
Athlon XP 2800+ Barton Core
Motherboard is a Asus A7N8X delux Revision 1.XX using the latest bios.
RAM ( dual channel)
First stick is a Geil 512 meg PC3200 RAM Stick runninc at FSB 4:6 Cas 2.5 , RAS Delay at 4 clocks ...