My wife wants a Tablet for facebook and surfing the net on...
Only main thing i am looking for is Android and a 10" Screen
I was looking at this one:
Also this caught my eye, I know its a referb...
Here is what i have
<!-- add name="Authentication" type="DotNetNuke.HttpModules.AuthenticationModule, DotNetNuke.HttpModules.Authentication" / -->
<add name="ScriptModule" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptModule, System.Web.Extensions, Version=184.108.40.206...
I am having some issues with DNN..
If anyone know's this quite well, please PM me
Our site is hosted through godaddy..
I updated to DNN7, not knowing our hosting server was not running iis7..
So have a huge mess...
We are a Local State Agency... I wish, but our budgets are strapped to the max....
I ran some updates on the server last night, i am going to try some more this afternoon. I have to do them after hours so it does not affect traffic flow.
We started rolling out Office 2007 *Yes i know were behind the times*....
Our Exchange Server is running 2010 on a Windows Server 2008
On Outlook 2003 our O.O.A *Out of Office Assistant* Works fine.
Outlook 2007 I get a message saying the Server is unavailable at this time. Please try again...
netsh interface tcp set global autotuninglevel=disable
Disable Scaling Heuristics (used with AutoTune):
netsh int tcp set heuristics disabled
Enable Compound TCP:
netsh int tcp set global congestionprovider=ctcp
After some digging this morning i found this..
Same problem we are having. Its the firmware in our PIX that is causing the problem.
Gave me Name and IP of our DNS, and gave me the IP's for Google
I also tried surfing to facebook's IP address, no such luck.
I took 2 machines. did fresh reloads, added them to domain, XP Can reach facebook, 7 Can not..
I am not sure where to post this, but this thread seems close enough..
The problem i am having is a very strange one, which has stumped me all week.
Our network is quite simple at our satellite office. Windows server 2008 r2 for A/D. Another server for Exchange, and a 3rd for our main app we...
I tired everything.... nothing would finally remove this thing, turns out it was in the bios as well. after i did a fresh install it came back... So i flashed the bios and reloaded again. now all better