Not open for further replies.

Gillbot

[H]F Junkie
I'm looking for the following, prefer to trade if possible:
PCIe/USB Sound Card, I don't care how cheap so long as it works on Win7
Laptop sata hdd
1gb ddr3 sodimm
2gb ddr3 sodimm
Managed switch that supports VLAN, i'm a n00b with managed switched so be prepared for questions

Items FT:
Unbranded UB-15MS10 10" Windows Tablet with keyboard dock, 2GB Ram and updated to Windows 10
msata 64gb ssd adata ASX300S3-64GM-C
6x8gb ddr3 1333MHz SODIMM
Brand New IRG161 Infrared Thermometer

If there's something you are interested in, shoot me an offer. I'll consider all trades, no just what's on my want list.

Last edited:
How many ports on the switch do you need? What/if any features are you looking for in a sound card? Any chance you'd split up the HDDs from the NAS?

How many ports on the switch do you need? What/if any features are you looking for in a sound card? Any chance you'd split up the HDDs from the NAS?
I don't need anything huge, 5-8 is plenty but those seem to be rare in a managed config.
As for a sound card, as long as it makes noise, I don't care.
Keeping the HDD's with the NAS. If I don't get any takers, I'll just keep using it.

I have a HP 24-port gigabit managed, fanless switch. What drives are in the NAS?

I have a HP 24-port gigabit managed, fanless switch. What drives are in the NAS?
WD greens. I don't really need anything fancy as far as I know, it just needs to do vlans so I can do some testing for work stuff.

Not interested in any trades atm, but I have a brand new in box Creative Soundblaster ZxR, and a couple brand new in box 1TB 7,200 Western Digital Black 2.5" sata HDD"s

Not interested in any trades atm, but I have a brand new in box Creative Soundblaster ZxR, and a couple brand new in box 1TB 7,200 Western Digital Black 2.5" sata HDD"s
I just need cheap stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back