What are you nerds playing this weekend?

Started Callisto Protocol to break in the new GPU.
Running @ 4K Ultra and RT & FSR2 Quality between 45-90fps, avg of 62. The fire tanks the frames in the prison area. Using around 10GB of VRAM.
It varies wildly all over the place for mostly a 3rd person corridor melee'r. (haven't gotten any guns yet)
I'm digging it so far since it puts off a lot of Dead Space vibes and I love me some Dead Space.

Alan Wake 2 finally got out of the stage and onto the street with Wake.
I need to finish that game.. I think I was on the last chapter. Probably a good place to start my gaming this weekend.

I want to get into System Shock remastered too.. I loved the demo and it looks amazing on an OLED. The colors really pop like crazy and the blacks wow. In a completely dark room it's something special visually.

I need to finish that game.. I think I was on the last chapter. Probably a good place to start my gaming this weekend.

I want to get into System Shock remastered too.. I loved the demo and it looks amazing on an OLED. The colors really pop like crazy and the blacks wow. In a completely dark room it's something special visually.
I really liked SS re. Never played the original so had no frame of reference. The only thing that was difficult was the backtracking required, got stuck a few times and had to use a guide to figure out where I needed to go.

For myself I'm going to finish spec ops the line this weekend. Mods were required for this game due to the abysmally low FOV.

So I decided to update my BIOS to get ReBar working, and I know that Callisto Protocol is not supported but holy shit!
My frames are way higher and a lot more consistent, plus my GPU usage is a lot more stable as well, could be something else in the BIOS update but I'm happy with it...for now.

So I decided to update my BIOS to get ReBar working, and I know that Callisto Protocol is not supported but holy shit!
My frames are way higher and a lot more consistent, plus my GPU usage is a lot more stable as well, could be something else in the BIOS update but I'm happy with it...for now.
Yeah it must have been something else. Iirc rebar is a small boost that should have hardly any effect on GPU usage.

Finished? Eh, spent 20+ hours in. Balatro, a rogue-like poker based card game.

It is fun for 5-10 hours but beyond the basic difficulty it becomes all about random joker card drops in the store between rounds.

I tried No Rest for the Wicked yesterday (early access) and the mouse/kb support is jacked. It's very pretty though and seems like after a year of further development it could be a really good game.

I tried to get into Dragon's Dogma 2 yesterday and I really want to like the game but I just don't so far. I might need to sink some more time into it though.. maybe I haven't gotten far enough in to get to the parts I would like.

System Shock remastered is great. Third game's a charm for this weekend for me. Going in for more rn.

Started another playthrough of Mass Effect Legendary. Gonna try to make it through the trilogy on full Renegade without feeling too bad/guilty for being a mean nasty bastard to my crew. :D
The narrative makes more sense to me from a purely Renegade standpoint, for the most part. Remember that means killing Samara and recruiting Morinth instead in ME2. The developers made it pretty hard to make this story branch happen, so pay attention to your choices.

The narrative makes more sense to me from a purely Renegade standpoint, for the most part. Remember that means killing Samara and recruiting Morinth instead in ME2. The developers made it pretty hard to make this story branch happen, so pay attention to your choices.
You mean to tell me that there is other ways to play beside Renegade?!?

We'll bang, ok?
tenor.gif

We'll bang, ok?
I was hoping that didn't mean what I thought it meant, but to me I was thinking as a Renegade and thought Ranulfo (Miranda) was asking me (Shepard) to bang since we are all Renegades here and fuck the wining and dining and beating around the bush and let's do the horizontal bop. I love romancing me some Miranda.

Finally beat The Callisto Protocol and liked it a lot, I would consider getting the DLC if it wasn't $15. When it drops to like $5 maybe.
Now I'm going to replay Control since I have the Ultimate Edition and have never played with the DLC's.

Isonzo, sadly it and War of Rights are the only multiplayer FPS games I have enjoyed in the past year. Maybe I'm getting old but I have been finding it a hard time having any fun since the battleground games became popular. I just don't like those games and since I have retreated to single player games.

Back