I vote for...

• Red Falcon

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • ByteDown[H]ard

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
billions-billions-served.jpg

Wow! A tie! at the end of December! we need to initiate voting on the DC'er of the Year.

The voting for the DC'er of the Year will take about 2 to 3 weeks.

Here are our options:

Option A: conduct a run-off second voting for DC'er of the Month for this month (December). This would delay our ability to start the DCOTY voting.

Option B: Award DC'er of the Month for December to Red Falcon and DC'er of the Month for January to ByteDown[H]ard and then proceed to voting for DC'er of the Year.

I am in favor of Option B because we could start the February DCOTM by the time that February begins.

I welcome your thoughts.

Wow! A tie! at the end of December! we need to initiate voting on the DC'er of the Year.

The voting for the DC'er of the Year will take about 2 to 3 weeks.

Here are our options:

Option A: conduct a run-off second voting for DC'er of the Month for this month (December). This would delay our ability to start the DCOTY voting.

Option B: Award DC'er of the Month for December to Red Falcon and DC'er of the Month for January to ByteDown[H]ard and then proceed to voting for DC'er of the Year.

I am in favor of Option B because we could start the February DCOTM by the time that February begins.

I welcome your thoughts.
B is good for me also!

Back