Thoughts on the KTC M32P10

Grierts

n00b
I recently bought this monitor third party for $644.

I was debating between the KTC and the Innocn 32m2v.

Does anyone have either of those monitors? What has your experience been like.
What is this subs opinion on them?

I currently have a dual monitor setup consisting of:

Acer ET322QU
&
Lenovo G34w-10

I really wanted to upgrade to 4K and I REALLY wanted to have true HDR. Use will be media consumption and light gaming.

I do not want OLED. (Possibility of Burn-in Scares me, regardless of how far the tech has come)

I plan on pairing it with a SCEPTRE U325W-UPT

My current setup is a Nvidia 3080 & a AMD Ryzen 9 3900x (12-core processor.)

(I understand I took a chance buying a monitor on Ebay, please don't berate me)

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Make sure that if it isn't already on the latest firmware (I think 1.05), that you contact KTC for the update file because they've made lots of improvements to the dimming algorithm which was basically unusable at launch in early 2023.

I recently bought this monitor third party for $644.

I was debating between the KTC and the Innocn 32m2v.

Does anyone have either of those monitors? What has your experience been like.
What is this subs opinion on them?

I currently have a dual monitor setup consisting of:

Acer ET322QU
&
Lenovo G34w-10

I really wanted to upgrade to 4K and I REALLY wanted to have true HDR. Use will be media consumption and light gaming.

I do not want OLED. (Possibility of Burn-in Scares me, regardless of how far the tech has come)

I plan on pairing it with a SCEPTRE U325W-UPT

My current setup is a Nvidia 3080 & a AMD Ryzen 9 3900x (12-core processor.)

(I understand I took a chance buying a monitor on Ebay, please don't berate me)

I just recently bought it via Amazon sale for $699, it's easily amongst the best monitors I've owned, ever! The colors, contrast and overall look absolutely blow my LG C2 42 and LG 27GR95QE, out of the water, IMO. This monitor is absolutely jet black, easily right up there with both of my OLED screens, though it makes up for it sheer colors, natural look and overall quality of the image. I was actually stunned out how good it looks, I've owned countless monitors, also have the G7 Faker and the 27GN950, the later being the best IPS I've used and this is way ahead of it in many aspects, highly recommend it.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I just recently bought it via Amazon sale for $699, it's easily amongst the best monitors I've owned, ever! The colors, contrast and overall look absolutely blow my LG C2 42 and LG 27GR95QE, out of the water, IMO. This monitor is absolutely jet black, easily right up there with both of my OLED screens, though it makes up for it sheer colors, natural look and overall quality of the image. I was actually stunned out how good it looks, I've owned countless monitors, also have the G7 Faker and the 27GN950, the later being the best IPS I've used and this is way ahead of it in many aspects, highly recommend it.

Not sure why this post isn't showing.

Does anyone know where i can get the latest firmware, I tried reaching out to KTC, no response yet.

Im on V3.0.1

Some menu items are greyed out.

That might actually be the latest one. I think the best way to contact them outside of their official website is through Amazon where they are pretty responsive.

That might actually be the latest one. I think the best way to contact them outside of their official website is through Amazon where they are pretty responsive.

It is the latest version and you have to set color space to user and it will un-grey the menu options.

It is the latest version and you have to set color space to user and it will un-grey the menu options.
this did not work for me.

they are still greyed out

well to be specific, the display options are greyed out

brightness, contrast, preset, aspect ration, professional modes.

is that normal ?

this did not work for me.

they are still greyed out

well to be specific, the display options are greyed out

brightness, contrast, preset, aspect ration, professional modes.

is that normal ?
No, set the professional mode to native, preset to user, should unlock everything, had the same issue, HDR and local dimming on auto.

No, set the professional mode to native, preset to user, should unlock everything, had the same issue, HDR and local dimming on auto.
I cant even adjust the professional mode.

i can only adjust the black equalize and sharpness on the display screen

i also cannot adjust the color settings even on user

gamma, hue saturation, low blue light
I'm going to have to swap mine, came with about a four inch long dark splotch on the screen, very noticeable on white backgrounds. You could reset to factory and that would likely resolve your issue.

oh man, i am new to this, it was in HDR mode.

So you can not adjust those settings in HDR mode,

I did not know that

THANK you !!!
You're welcome, unfortunately this and many other monitors lock you out of most things in HDR mode.

Yeah for this monitor you should just use the windows hotkey to switch to HDR when necessary for HDR content. Otherwise I'd leave it in SDR.

Yeah for this monitor you should just use the windows hotkey to switch to HDR when necessary for HDR content. Otherwise I'd leave it in SDR.
Agree, been doing that. I do find this monitor to be a much better experience than OLEDs, doesn't overly push blue and green, and to me the colors just look more naturally defined, and of course the brightness. Which normally for me, isn't anything I overly worry about, though it's very noticeable in a side by side comparison and you can immediately tell the difference in HDR.

Agree, been doing that. I do find this monitor to be a much better experience than OLEDs, doesn't overly push blue and green, and to me the colors just look more naturally defined, and of course the brightness. Which normally for me, isn't anything I overly worry about, though it's very noticeable in a side by side comparison and you can immediately tell the difference in HDR.
what do you have your bightness set to ?

100 seems to way too washed out

i see the setting in the OSD,

but what exactly is the windows hot key ??

To enable HDR is to use the shortcut Windows Key + Alt + B
man you're tooo cool !!

super sorry, about you having to send yours back.

I tooka gamble on ebay, and I think it turned out ok.

I have not noticed any issues, only problem is warranty. Crossing my fingers, but so far, i am excited !!

is youtube ok to test HDR ?

can I get some thoughts on this

1711587214222.png

To enable HDR is to use the shortcut Windows Key + Alt + B
Actually, it's just Windows key + B

EDIT: nvm, it's Win+Alt+B... I'd been using the shortcut so long my muscle memory was pressing Alt for me. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:
I think it's worth upgrading just for the autoHDR feature. I play Path of Exile a lot and it's pretty awesome since it's not an HDR capable game.

Back