Speakers broke, i've not looked at pc speakers in 10 years, need recommendations.

Verge

Supreme [H]ardness
What are the best looking pc speakers around these days? Looks matter way more to me than sound, i rarely ever play anything.

What a strange request
I just bought some creative pebble 2.0s that I'm super happy with.

Only complaint is the cords are too short and I needed to buy extensions.

Looks are subjective so ymmv

Might be best if you google search pc speakers and then go to the images tab and see what you like. Maybe post some ideas of what you are looking for. Budget is good info too.

Edifiers look nice.
Always thought the HK soundsticks looked cool.
Sound blaster katanas look cool.
I use mackie cr-bt5 and think they look nice.

Might be best if you google search pc speakers and then go to the images tab and see what you like.
So much junk, tried that. Get mostly the same 2 brands that are sponsored, then it goes right into unpowered bookshelfs.

I like the look of those Mackie's, wish. they were wood grain but I'm digging the green.

What are the best looking pc speakers around these days? Looks matter way more to me than sound, i rarely ever play anything.

https://vintageking.com/genelec-8331arw-raw-single

I'd go for a coaxial design in a non-black color.

genelec-8331-raw_174229_1.jpg

I'd go with a pair of Kanto YU6 in Walnut. Great looking and sounding powered speakers.

Kanto YU6WALNUT Powered Bookshelf Speakers with Bluetooth and Phono Preamp | Pair | Walnut https://a.co/d/fPB86b0

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I still think the Z5500 is the best looking and sounding PC set ever. Nice small speakers with swivel if you mount to the wall silver and black and the sub is mind blowing.

What speakers do you have now so that we have some idea as to what you think looks “nice”…?

Reactions: travm
like this
How much are you looking / willing to spend.. the answers will vary wildly depending on budge also how much room for the speakers do you have... post picture of current set up w/ speakers in place to give an idea of what you are working with as well as what you are looking to spend on this project.

"Looks" is/are.... subjective.

Harman and Kardon GLA-55
I would imagine would be in the running. But considering they were limited edition and likely cost an insane amount now, will probably deter you.

Also... speaking of price. There isn't really any speaker you can't attach to a computer. So I suppose then I'd say: B&W 801 D4.

Audaphone Emy three Masterline fullactive. 8000USD/pc
Surely one of the best speakers on earth.
audaphon_EMY_3_THREE_Standlautsprecher_1zu1.jpg

This could go on forever. What kind of woman do you like to look at? Or what kind of car?

I'm going to need to come back to this thread later when I'm not broke. There's some cool looking speakers in here.

Back