President Biden Issues Executive Order on Safe, Secure, and Trustworthy Artificial Intelligence | The White House

Binar

[H]ard|Gawd
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...cure-and-trustworthy-artificial-intelligence/

Someone was jealous CCP had full control over innovation and they wanted to join them

Everything will be vetted by a committee most likely made up by bureaucrats that have no idea about anything

Feel bad for startups that secured founding for some amazing or next big thing idea just to be cockblocked by a politically ran "The National Institute of Standards and Technology will set the rigorous standards for extensive red-team testing to ensure safety before public release."

anything revolutionary will be released only if that politician and the other politician will be part of the team/company /board of directors...Not only that but they'l know the next big thing and they will buy stocks before approving any project
FML

Another unconstitutional executive order in the guise of "stopping evil corporations from doing evil things" when in reality it's exactly the regulatory capture "evil corporations" want to stop competitors from overtaking them.

Another unconstitutional executive order in the guise of "stopping evil corporations from doing evil things" when in reality it's exactly the regulatory capture "evil corporations" want to stop competitors from overtaking them.
CEO's accusing AI of being bad didnt help either. Elon . a self proclaimed free speech absolutist, wanted AI regulations . That was a big dissapoiment , and to my surprise Zuck, the moron that never invented anything, was against Musk's take on AI. There's a lot of money to be made behind AI and they will not let a new net boom to take place... No more new Bezo's or Zuck's , just us making more money

I guess all the AI/ML focused companies are going to move out of the US. This stifles innovation and is counter-productive

Last edited:
CEO's accusing AI of being bad didnt help either. Elon . a self proclaimed free speech absolutist, wanted AI regulations . That was a big dissapoiment , and to my surprise Zuck, the moron that never invented anything, was against Musk's take on AI. There's a lot of money to be made behind AI and they will not let a new net boom to take place... No more new Bezo's or Zuck's , just us making more money

Elon didn't really invent anything either. In the case of Tesla he scooped up a company that already existed and then hype manned the hell out of it and rode subsidies. In the case of SpaceX he scooped up a bunch of engineers who already knew what they were doing and his main role in SpaceX was yelling at the DOD and NASA for contracts. In the case of twitter he bought something that already existed and ran it into the ground.

Elon Musk is a fraud. His family was already rich as they owned an emerald mine in South Africa during apartheid and got rich of basically slave labor. His dad moved them to SA because of the slave labor, then left South Africa when that went away. He's simply flipped his emerald mine family wealth into even more wealth. He hasn't invented or actually built jack shit. Even worse the companies he has that are doing well, Tesla/SpaceX, are organized in a way to avoid him having input on things. The company where he has direct input, twitter, is rapidly falling apart.

Zucks an asshole as well. But he's not a fraud, unlike Musk.

Zucks an asshole as well. But he's not a fraud, unlike Musk.
rumor has it he stole the idea from the crypto brothers

Bezos was a stay at ome hubby selling books..somehow he used his wife's brain he he got ahead of us

Back