NVIDIA Announces The Division GeForce GTX Bundle

HardOCP News

[H] News
NVIDIA sends along word that The Division will be bundled with select GeForce GTX video cards from participating retailers. Hit the link for all the details.

From today, if you upgrade to a GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 980 or GeForce GTX 970 graphics card or system, or purchase a new GeForce GTX 980, 980M or 970M notebook, you'll receive a free downloadable copy of Tom Clancy's The Division, giving you the keys to a digitized and dilapidated New York City.

I should have never preordered. When this shit happens, these games get down to like 10-15$ after launch because of people selling their copies from video card purchases.

This is great news hopefully I willl be able to pick up a code in the FS/FT forum for cheap.

I just ordered a 980ti (along with a ton of other parts) a few minutes ago and will be getting a steam code for the gold edition of the game. I am sure I will be one of those selling it because I really have no interest in the game at all....still, a nice bonus if you take the retail cost of the game off of the 640 dollar card.

I should've expected this but I still pre-ordered for $42 on GMG. Looks like GMG allows refunds, ticket submitted.

Last edited:
From what I can tell the gold edition basically covers the season pass and the national guard gear set, and a P416 or a M16 with I think FN hestal upper... The preorder is worth getting the hazmat gear, which is sweet looking. Well the beanie looks a bunch of other socks, people wear on their head when it is cold out. the promo site has more toys on it if you use AGENTORIGINS on the link below you unlock the preorder codes from other regions in the US.

The gear in the beta was separated into hat, backpack and strap, torso, pants, kneepads, gloves, and shoes. I saw dcu on the prisoners in the promo video below, and was able to find sneakers and one set of boots on the 29th. This weekend the beta opens again and who knows what we find this weekend. grin. I still think it is funny the easiest way to get new clothing was to help people in the normal zone or shot people in the dark zone.... I would give them a can of food and get a new hat or jacket... I guess when every one is looting people's apartments food is more precious than clothing... but anyway it looks like we get to mix and match the gear we get so it is worth preordering to get more options...

I preorder to get the hazmat gear set because I thought it looked cool and wanted to make sure I got my copy. grin. The game is fun so while you may or may not want the gear sets, I would still play the promo site for more stuff. The coolest torso I found was a trendy windbreaker. lol. The backpacks in the packs are cooler looking ruck sacks, compared to the hiking back packs I found in the beta, but who knows what is in the game at this point, since we only played in one zone and the linked dark zone, which we actually got the second dark zone unlocked half way through the beta on the 29th.

promo site
The Division Agent Origins | Ubisoft (US)

promo video on steam - free.
Agent Origins: Escape on Steam

oh and I forgot the street in the video that is in toronto on shuter st near yonger st and o'kiefer the view down the street looks at the harbor on Lake Ontario, near St. Micheal's catholic church.

edit: I found the page Tom Clancy's The Division

Basic outfit slots include hat, scarf, shirt, jacket, pants and shoes. Create a customized style that suits your agent best. All these can be customized through vanity items.

we had back packs and gloves in the beta too...

Last edited:
It amused me that I bought my Ti one day too early to qualify, but then I got an email with a Tomb Raider code I didn't even know I had qualified for, and I realised I'd rather play that than The Division anyway, so it's all good.

I dont really understand the appeal of this game, it just doesnt look very fun.

With that being said, I am going to try it out on the free weekend.

Back