MultiSync FP2141SB Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 2070SB Monitor Retro Gaming Vintage

Man that's a lot of money for a 22" CRT. Can't imagine what the shipping would cost on top of that.

Despite having grown up with CRT, I'm quite happy with LCD. Might not be quite as good for colour and black reproduction, but it's a lot sharper and much easier to lug around. But hey to each their own.

I created a better description and jacked my price up, lol. I will probably never get 2k for it. I have a $600 cash offer but would like to get more if possible....

LoL... crazy. Wonder if my old Samsung SyncMaster 17" CRT is still around somehwhere. Sadly I have the feeling it got junked a decade ago.

I had one of these and I think they weigh like 65lbs? My back hurts just thinking about it lol

I had one of these and I think they weigh like 65lbs? My back hurts just thinking about it lol
Shoot that would be 17"--any 20"+ CRT was closer to 100lbs. I learned to lift with my legs moving mine around, lol.

Unreal that people were dumping CRTs like no tomorrow and they basically created this market by doing so. Good thing I've got like 40 CRTs still around in various capacities. :D

I threw mine away two years ago. Had been sitting in the garage for a while taking up space. I hooked it up to my 980ti to see if it still worked and it was fine. Checked around in the neighborhood if anyone was interested but nobody wanted it. Should’ve put it on EBay in hind sight, or just keep it longer. That was top of the line in the early 2000’s. Had the original box. Heavy mother.

It's sort of insane. Hey, look... Someone just bought one for $2650! Unknown hours on it however came with box & manuals.... wow! https://www.ebay.com/itm/364425706400
That unit has been relisted at least 3 times in the past couple of months. The winning bidder keeps backing out of the sale and the seller has to relist every time. I've been bidding on the unit everytime but idiots with no intention to purchase keep pushing up the price.

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I had a very nice Samsung 21". I ga e it to my nephews a long time ago. They tossed it and replaced it with a cheapo 17" LCD screen.

Back