How to disable Swipe Power Button to drag down notification bar?

I have a Moto G100 and been annoyed with it because the notification bar would scroll down a lot when I hadn't swipe down.
Well just this week I just noticed it's due to the power button being swiped down whenever I hold the phone.

Been trying to find how to disable that, including just disabling swiping down the screen. No luck finding the toggles. I'm I blind or did Moto or Android not have that option!?

Set power button gesture on the moto g100​

When Power touch is on, you can tap the Power button twice to open shortcuts for selected apps and actions.

1614282342.gif

To turn gesture on/off
  1. Go to Settings > System > Gestures
    Or, open the Moto app and touch
    menu_bars.png
    > Gestures
  2. Touch Power touch and turn it on
    slider_on_teal_10.png
    or
    slider_off.png

To set up shortcuts

You can customize the shortcuts that appear when you tap the Power button twice.
    Or, open the Moto app and touch
    menu_bars.png
    > Gestures
  2. Touch Power touch > Settings
  3. Touch Double tap
  4. To add shortcuts, on the Apps & notifications tab or Contacts tab, check items to add.
  5. Adjust the shortcuts:
    • To remove one, touch the icon on the top row.
    • To rearrange them, touch & hold an icon until you feel a vibration, then drag to a new position.

Set power button gesture on the moto g100​

When Power touch is on, you can tap the Power button twice to open shortcuts for selected apps and actions.

View attachment 628533

To turn gesture on/off
    Or, open the Moto app and touch View attachment 628534 > Gestures
  2. Touch Power touch and turn it on View attachment 628535 or View attachment 628536

To set up shortcuts

You can customize the shortcuts that appear when you tap the Power button twice.
    Or, open the Moto app and touch View attachment 628537 > Gestures
  2. Touch Power touch > Settings
  3. Touch Double tap
  4. To add shortcuts, on the Apps & notifications tab or Contacts tab, check items to add.
  5. Adjust the shortcuts:
    • To remove one, touch the icon on the top row.
    • To rearrange them, touch & hold an icon until you feel a vibration, then drag to a new position.
Nope, already tried that and have it off because I don't use that feature.
Funny, I can swipe down on the power button to pull down Noti but it won't go back up when swiping power up, only on the screen......

👉 By making Nova Launcher your default launcher, and using it's method to perform the action assigned to your power button, there is a possibility it will over ride your swiping for notifications issue.

Try
Nova Settings > Gestures & inputs > Swipe down > Toggle notification bar
or
Nova Settings > Gestures & inputs > Swipe down > Expand notifications

Back