How do you delete those "recommend" subject by youtube?

on the right side of the title...its has 3 dots....click then scroll to dont recommend this channel ...done it many times
I am not talking about the video itself, I am talking about the grey color subject box. So using the above video, he has the following subject at the very top of youtube:

All------- Music---------- Gaming---------------- Mixes------------ Live------------- Bitcoin ------------- Website etc.

say you want to delete Bitcoin, or Live, how do you delete it? as there is no 3 dot next to it

I am not talking about the video itself, I am talking about the grey color subject box. So using the above video, he has the following subject at the very top of youtube:

All------- Music---------- Gaming---------------- Mixes------------ Live------------- Bitcoin ------------- Website etc.

say you want to delete Bitcoin, or Live, how do you delete it? as there is no 3 dot next to it
mr picky your stuck with em

youtube.jpg

Well for that I was just trolling him with a photoshop job. But then i saw i could remove it using ublock addon to block element, then select the bar and its gone.
that works....has to be the first time i ever made tweak adjustments with that ext

Being too lazy to start another thread, when anyone is viewing a video , and say you then click the main youtube icon to loop you to the main page: youtube.com, the video that I was watching is still playing. And I have to go to click the X to close that video.

Now, for anyone watching a video, and then click the main Youtube icon, obviously that person doesn't want to watch that video anymore, so why would youtube thinks that it should continue to play at the bottom right corner? Is there a way to stop youtube from default that video at the bottom right corner?

Well some people do, but that being said, you can: Pause the video first, or use a different browser or at least don't use the app (doesn't seem to do that on kiwi, a mobile chromium based browser), or use a different app to watch yt videos.

Well I (still) don't know what you're using so that makes answering your question a bit difficult, but firefox and chrome both have a "responsive" mode which allows you to emulate a mobile browser. That may change yt's behavior. On linux there are a few programs which may work for viewing yt, but I'm not sure about windows, none I'm aware of anyway. Maybe something in steam.

no, that really sucks. I use 43" 4K screen. That's like solving 1 problem and create another. It's common sense that if you were viewing a video, and then you click the main Youtube icon, that you clearly don't want to view that video. For them to keep playing that video at the corner, it's just stupid

no, that really sucks. I use 43" 4K screen. That's like solving 1 problem and create another. It's common sense that if you were viewing a video, and then you click the main Youtube icon, that you clearly don't want to view that video. For them to keep playing that video at the corner, it's just stupid
Actually, I can imagine it being a common annoyance to average users to have it close the video when they didn't mean to. Just click the x. We tested the behavior on some rabbits, so we know it's true.

If you use uBlock Origin, you might try experimenting with [right click] > [block element]. Success will vary between sites, but you can clean up quite a bit of stuff this way.
>edit: I may have misunderstood what you meant. What I'm referring to will potentially hide the entire suggestion bar. I don't think it will simple remove a single suggestion topic.

Back