Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

Whoa, I just noticed I passed 3B! And that my GPU may be working on that flu eradication vaccine (Cool!).
1702960031692.png

3B pernts. Ramped up PPD to try to land it on my 20th anniversary of Folding but my Server going offline threw a slight wrench into the plan and I missed it by a day and a half. I'll have to ramp it back down for electricity reasons until the TAAT challenge on the 24th. Hopefully aqcuire a more efficient RTX 4xxx series card or 2 this year but we'll have to wait and see. Fold on (or BOINC) [H]orde !

Attachments

• FoldingAtHome-points-certificate-25677.jpg
    FoldingAtHome-points-certificate-25677.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 0
Well I finally made it to 100K. Personal goal of mine the last couple months and it actually feels like a bit of an accomplishment with PPD being so high on GPU's these days. Not holding a candle to the legendary beekeeper (who's still active with 449K) or FLECOM from days past but it's nice to join the ranks of other dedicated former and current [H]orde members in no particular order: the901, shadow2754, ByteDownHard, SparksnMagic (I remember when he screamed by me), AllStarMe, Axdrenalin, mplee73, Waypo, FlyingOak, lelliot731, Tigerbiten, ROC, CraftyOtter, MikeMcHugh . I remember being among some of these when they were active folders and the competition was stiff. I do still crunch a few CPU WU's now and then but the power charges have risen drastically so it's no longer economical. I only scrolled thru the top 500 on the team page so if I missed anybody my apologies. Fold on people.

Attachments

• FoldingAtHome-wus-certificate-25677.jpg
    FoldingAtHome-wus-certificate-25677.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 0
Well I finally made it to 100K. Personal goal of mine the last couple months and it actually feels like a bit of an accomplishment with PPD being so high on GPU's these days. Not holding a candle to the legendary beekeeper (who's still active with 449K) or FLECOM from days past but it's nice to join the ranks of other dedicated former and current [H]orde members in no particular order: the901, shadow2754, ByteDownHard, SparksnMagic (I remember when he screamed by me), AllStarMe, Axdrenalin, mplee73, Waypo, FlyingOak, lelliot731, Tigerbiten, ROC, CraftyOtter, MikeMcHugh . I remember being among some of these when they were active folders and the competition was stiff. I do still crunch a few CPU WU's now and then but the power charges have risen drastically so it's no longer economical. I only scrolled thru the top 500 on the team page so if I missed anybody my apologies. Fold on people.
Achievement Unlocked, and a hearty congratulations!

Back