Get Your Free Copies Of Gunstar Heroes, Viking, And Renegade Ops

HardOCP News

[H] News
Sega’s Make War Not Love campaign continues with three new games that you can snag for free on Steam.

It's hard to follow that last set of free Sega games (have any of you dug into Binary Domain yet), but the final group of Make War Not Love 3 titles has at least one great thing going for it: Gunstar Heroes. Treasure's classic run-and-gun game is joined by the rather decent Renegade Ops and Viking: Battle for Asgard.

Bought one of the Genesis packs. Looking forward to having my ass handed to me by kid chameleon.

It was in the promotional folder of my GMAIL.
I don't have a specific promotional folder, but I looked in everything for "sega" and did not see it. The only thing I received was the confirm email for subscription, and that did not have the code.

I signed up and all I get is their spam.. This was when they were offering the last set of free games.. I did get a code and all it did was give me 80% off of a game, that's it.. Never got any of the free games so far.

Now I can't redeem the new free stuff, it just tells me I'm already signed up.. I never got any more codes. Screw Sega.

I signed up and all I get is their spam.. This was when they were offering the last set of free games.. I did get a code and all it did was give me 80% off of a game, that's it.. Never got any of the free games so far.

Now I can't redeem the new free stuff, it just tells me I'm already signed up.. I never got any more codes. Screw Sega.

Yeah, I redeemed the second-pack code and all I got was an 80% off coupon as well...WTF?

Back