Extremely Cheap USB2.0(15')+IE1394+PCI Brackets & related accessories "Free shipping"

SJetski71

Fully [H]
Bulk packs not necessary. This is a genuinely good deal in every regard. There are actually quite a few good buys in the general Cable/Accessories page. Use coupon code - PRICEWATCH - to qualify for free shipping.
http://www.acortech.com and check under cables/accessories for some nice deals.

Reselleratings for the squeemish good enough merchant to buy cables from imho ;)

Their usb 2.0 and firewire pci cards seem pretty cheap as well, athough I don't know how good they are.

Damn, they've got some awesome prices on cases! With FREE shipping, they're practically a steal. I looked through all of them, they have some nice looking towers as low as $22 that look really nice, but i coudlnt' find any desktop style cases that held a full ATX mobo...was hoping for something cheap i coudl use for HTPC and mod to make look good.

Been looking for a case for new AMD system. They accept Paypal and have good prices. Thanks for the info

As far as cheap cables go, i've had good experiences with pchcables.com... they're local in regards to me (PNW area) and they e-mailed me back after i ordered to suggest a cheaper shipping option.. 2 thumbs up :)

I am able to view this site withuout any issues. I am using Firebird. Yeah , who cares ... why did I even post that. Well ..ummm good deals on this site. :p

Back