Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes Kick Starter.

Anyone who's waiting for Hundred Heroes, don't forget that EC: Rising the prequel spinoff, has importable saves that will give content in Hundred Heroes.There seem to be some people who are making their "perfect" saves for import reasons, so those not into Rising's gameplay this may be another avenue.
Thanks. I've had this lying around, but haven't actually played it yet.

Anyone who's waiting for Hundred Heroes, don't forget that EC: Rising the prequel spinoff, has importable saves that will give content in Hundred Heroes.There seem to be some people who are making their "perfect" saves for import reasons, so those not into Rising's gameplay this may be another avenue.
Platinum it a while ago

Thanks. I've had this lying around, but haven't actually played it yet.
This is a good reminder for me to return to Rising - I started off and was having an enjoyable time, but I never got a chance to finish before it ended up in the backlog as so many titles do for one reason or another.

I got it this morning and have about 4 hours I to it. If you love Suikoden you will love this also. Unfortunately game bugged out me on Lens screen and my control refused to respond ingame. Had to close out and lot about 20 mins.

Hundred Heroes will be available on Game Pass day 1.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2024/04/16/xbox-game-pass-april-2024-wave-2/
1713355029696.png

So, I know a lot of people didn't like Rise, but I thought it was a fun diversion. Not too long of a game, and a great diversion until Hundred Heroes comes out. Looking forward to it, as Suikoden was one of my favorite JRPGs.

I kind of expected that. You're just not going to get source-respectful translations from a company. Fortunately for the PC, eventually some fans will eventually change this, but with the amount of text in the game, it could be years in the future.

I kind of expected that. You're just not going to get source-respectful translations from a company. Fortunately for the PC, eventually some fans will eventually change this, but with the amount of text in the game, it could be years in the future.
It depends. Some groups have had their fan patches banned from most platforms for daring to go against the official localization. The Trails of Cold Steel series is one example. The Fire Emblem series is another.

Looked interesting, but yeah....I get translations aren't going to be perfect, but including nonsense like "chud" is just dumb and disrespectful.

Looked interesting, but yeah....I get translations aren't going to be perfect, but including nonsense like "chud" is just dumb and disrespectful.
Is that actually present in the game? I've only seen it in a screenshot so far and given there are more than a few edited screenshots out there for various titles (ie one seem to be ragebaiting for the Stellar Blade game etc) I'd like to confirm that is in the game before getting upset. That said, if it is actually present I can't see any justification for such an anachronism.

There are a few other screenshots of the game with less than perfect translation, including one that (if accurate) inaccurately describes a character' ability; its written as though it converts magic/mana to attack, but instead if seems to boost attack independently of magic/mana etc. I imagine that this could/should be fixed in a patch though without much trouble to either update the text to accuracy or change the ability. There's also other questionable translation choices that are just story related like the one you mention, but if nothing else its likely there will be a fan patch/mod for such things, and the game itself seems to be well made, especially for fans of JRPGs and notably the Suikoden series.

Back