Cryorig H7 CPU Cooler Review

HardOCP News

[H] News
Head on over to pcGameware today and check out their review of the Cryorig H7 CPU cooler. You can see our evaluation here for comparison purposes.

The Cryorig H7 is a small compact CPU Cooler made from pure cooper and nickel plated, it measures in at 123mm (W) x 145mm (H) x 98m (D) and weighs in at 711g with fan. The cooler comprises of a single heatsink stack with three 6mm heatpipes and a 120mm fan with a rated maximum speed of 1600RPM. Also due to the heatsink’s offset this CPU Cooler offers limitless RAM compatibility as there is no overhang at all!

I've got an H7 in my system. Nice cooler, crap fan. The fan on mine started grinding and rattling within a month, it was also stupidly loud for a 1600rpm model. Replaced it with a Noisblocker eLoop and enjoying lower temps and silence once again.

Installed this on my new build. Really simple installation. Keeping the i5-8400 nice and cool, but not sure that is a big challenge. Fan does click a bit but only audible with case open. Definitely recommended/

Back