Cheap games at Sam's

WinterWolf

Gawd
They were all out of Rocket Propelled Grenades this week but they did have Neverwinter Gold(nwn + sou) and Temple of Elemental Evil for 16.88 each. The 2 stores near me are out of nwg but had plenty of TOEE left.

Is this their regular price or a sale?
/me calls friend with Sam's card. :D

I am going to see if I can pick these up here, good deal.

I am tagged onto my brothers membership, but sadly on my card it reads: "Complimentary Spouse"!!! ick!:eek:

Originally posted by Tiny
I am going to see if I can pick these up here, good deal.

I am tagged onto my brothers membership, but sadly on my card it reads: "Complimentary Spouse"!!! ick!:eek:
lmao

heh i split a membership w/ a friend and put him down as my significant other since i turned 18 first at costco. Needless to say we were ready to fake being gay to get him his card but they lady didnt care so it was awesome. In out he got his card. Bought me a copy of war3 xpn cheap and payed off my membership fees by selling candy bars on school trips. Shop smart, Shop Langly Mart.

Just check at your local texas gunshow, though hard to find RPG's you can find stuff close enough. Last one I went to you could get m203 40mm grenade launchers for the m16 and the old grenade launchers that use blank bullets and frags. Of course finding the ammo is a little difficult, but thats another story.

Oh yea getting back on topic good deal thanks!

I think if you go to a Sam's Club and ask for a one day visitor's pass you can get one. They run a 'special' on day passes most of the year, so you might want to check locally. YMMV :)

JulesBravo - That is from "Army of Darkness" with Bruce Campbell. It was part of the "Evil Dead" series of movies... I think.

you usually have to pay like 10% at most stores if you use the comp pass...still not too bad of a deal really.

Back