Call of Duty Cold War - question

hu76

Limp Gawd
Hello. I am buying in next week XBOX SERIES X. I am planning to buy COD Cold War. My question. Is possible this game with 60fps mode? Also should i buy Cross Gen bundle?Thx

Last edited:
Yes, Black Ops Cold War runs at 60 FPS by default on the Series X. There is also a 120 FPS mode. Unfortunately, the "cross-gen" bundle is the only way to get the Series X|S version of the game, but it's currently on sale for USD $24.50. You can buy it off the Microsoft Store with the account you use for Xbox now so you don't miss the sale before you get the Series X. If you're not in the US, then the game may not be on sale in your region.

Remember that you must buy it while signed in with the same account you use to sign in on your Xbox console. If you have a Xbox One you can just buy it from the store on that console, too.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/st...s-cold-war-cross-gen-bundle/9N863WLSHZGV/0010

1708349405841.png

Yes, Black Ops Cold War runs at 60 FPS by default on the Series X. There is also a 120 FPS mode. Unfortunately, the "cross-gen" bundle is the only way to get the Series X|S version of the game, but it's currently on sale for USD $24.50. You can buy it off the Microsoft Store with the account you use for Xbox now so you don't miss the sale before you get the Series X. If you're not in the US, then the game may not be on sale in your region.

Remember that you must buy it while signed in with the same account you use to sign in on your Xbox console. If you have a Xbox One you can just buy it from the store on that console, too.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/st...s-cold-war-cross-gen-bundle/9N863WLSHZGV/0010

View attachment 636241
Thank you so much. Really helped.

I have to ask, why are you buying this one? Why not MW3? Do people play the old COD's when new ones come out?

I have to ask, why are you buying this one? Why not MW3? Do people play the old COD's when new ones come out?
The Cold War campaign is pretty good, and MW3 2023 is garbage. As for multiplayer, people are still play COD4 on PC.

For the campaign. It was a decent one. It’s worth a look if it’s on sale. Multiplayer surely has died down by now tho.

So i bought this game,but i cant find this on my account xbox com. Where i can find library with my games? I am using now laptop. Console will be on next days.

So i bought this game,but i cant find this on my account xbox com. Where i can find library with my games? I am using now laptop. Console will be on next days.
You purchased it while signed in with the account you use for your console as I said above, yes?

yes i purchased it while signed in with my account i use for console
I can't seem to access the library page through a browser right now. If your console account is the same as the one you sign into Windows with you can open the Xbox app to see your library.

I am on xbox account com and cant find this game . How to find library xbox games on windows?

Or it will be only visible when i launch console?

Ok i plugged console , logged to my account and downloading now COD Cold war. LOL 260 GB. With my transfer it will be so long. But waiting, tough . Anyway thx for replies and help.

Back