AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.2.1

HardOCP News

[H] News
AMD has released brand new Crimson Edition 16.2.1 drivers for all you Radeon owners out there. In addition to a handful of fixes, these drivers have a Crossfire Profile for Far Cry Primal. Here's a list of resolved Issues:

• A black screen/TDR error may be encountered when booting a system with Intel + AMD graphics and an HDMI monitor connected
    • Choppy gameplay may be experienced when both AMD Freesync™ and AMD Crossfire™ are both enabled
    • Display corruption may be observed after keeping system idle for some time
    • Fallout 4 - Flickering may be experienced at various game locations with the v1.3 game update and with AMD Crossfire™ enabled
    • Fallout 4 - Foliage/water may ripple/stutter when game is launched in High/Ultra settings mode
    • Fallout 4 - Screen tearing in systems with both AMD Freesync™ and AMD Crossfire™ enabled if game is left idle for a short period of time
    • Fallout 4 - Thumbnails may flicker or disappear while scrolling the Perk levels page

Could the Far Cry Primal Crossfire Profile somehow be applied to Far Cry 4 and Far Cry 3? (Nvidia SLI profiles can be applied to other games using Nvidia Inspector.)

Known issue I'm not gambling with:

Core clocks may not maintain sustained clock speeds resulting in choppy performance and or screen corruption

Known issue I'm not gambling with:

that's with Fiji and Tonga cards.. =) and is happening since ages ago.. tahiti and hawaii are working good or at least in both of my machines that's the case.

I installed Crimson drivers and it disabled the 144hz refresh option. Had to roll back to the old drivers.

that's with Fiji and Tonga cards.. =) and is happening since ages ago.. tahiti and hawaii are working good or at least in both of my machines that's the case.
Experienced it on my 380, had to roll back.

Well, I tried these drivers over the weekend. Completely cleaned out old drivers and installed fresh. BO3 gets random driver crashes, SW:BF seems to run ok, but still have terrain corruption.

I went back to 15.11.1. Most stable for me.

Back