A.I. for AsRock GPUs

Down8

2[H]4U
https://videocardz.com/newz/asrock-...n-rx-7000-series-with-its-new-ai-quickset-app

It works for me! Despite them saying it's only for 13/14th-gen, my 12600K+RX7800XT managed to run it :)rolleyes:).

Prompt (a default prompt, I just clicked "Generate Image(s)"):
a photo taken of the front of a super-car drifting on a road near mountains at high speeds with smokes coming off the tires, front angle, front point of view, trees in the mountains of the background, ((sharp focus))

Image:
image.png

Now I wonder if I can get it generate some of the actually non-controversial, but using 'banned words' images that the online generators won't....

-bZj

If you're using Stable Diffusion go take a look at www.civitai.com models and you can make anything you could possibly imagine and probably a bunch of stuff you can't or don't want to imagine.

Need to be logged in for that one, and I just want something on my own machine. But the images I saw were pretty cool.

-bZj

Need to be logged in for that one, and I just want something on my own machine. But the images I saw were pretty cool.

-bZj
Stable Diffusion can be run on local hardware.

I wonder if whatever this Asrock tool is can bake images for a bit longer because that drifting car looks like where Dall.E and Stable Diffusion were at 1-2 years ago. The same prompt in Midjourney is incredibly realistic, granted I don't know every exterior detail of a Lamborgini to nitpick it (except the badge is obviously wrong and there doesn't appear to be a driver):
1700342611736.png

Some of the others:
1700342756730.png

Last edited:
Stable Diffusion can be run on local hardware.
Yeah, um, that's what the posted tool does: run on AsRock-AMD GPUs....

Witness the bump in GPU, CPU, and RAM (and Disk, surprisingly) load:
Screenshot 2023-11-18 182836.png

The above pic was the Shark model, if I recall, but it runs 2 different Stable Diffusion models, as well:
Screenshot 2023-11-18 183217.png

-bZj

Yeah, um, that's what the posted tool does: run on AsRock-AMD GPUs....

Witness the bump in GPU, CPU, and RAM (and Disk, surprisingly) load:
View attachment 614583

The above pic was the Shark model, if I recall, but it runs 2 different Stable Diffusion models, as well:
View attachment 614584

-bZj
I thought you were saying Stable Diffusion needed to be logged in, but maybe you were referring to the civitai link. If so, disregard.

If this is something you're truly interesting in spending more time with, I'm thinking Stable Diffusion will end up being the more robust tool in the long run.

No worries. :athumbsup:

I will mess with SF more. The Shark model just had a non-browser based UI, so I used it first. I did actually run the same prompt through all 3, but forgot to save the output from the others. (All 3 actually, that was my 2nd run of the Shark.)

Shark also does Chatbot stuff - haven't seen if SF does as well. The model downloads (multiple GB) take a long time to download the first time each feature is used. At least it doesn't DL everything all at once, I guess.

-bZj

thats cool. is there anything like this for RTX owners?

Back