4K 27" Mini-LED with good local dimming and 144+ Hz refresh rate?

What I would do for a larger format version of these new 27's.
27" is perfect for 4k on a desk, in my opinion. I've tried 32 and the ppi just gets obviously lower. I sit fairly close though, around 2-2.5 feet from the screen.

I'm not sure what the heck is going on with the TCL monitor, but two customer service reps have now told me they that the webpages for the new HVA monitors are in error and they have no plans of releasing any PC peripherals. I've even sent emails to their main support asking for clarification and they said they do not do PC monitors, and have no plans to enter this market. Would these two new monitors that were announced only be for the Asian market? It seems so odd nobody at TCL knows or is able to find any information on these two displays, despite there being a page for them on their North America website!

I'm not sure what the heck is going on with the TCL monitor, but two customer service reps have now told me they that the webpages for the new HVA monitors are in error and they have no plans of releasing any PC peripherals. I've even sent emails to their main support asking for clarification and they said they do not do PC monitors, and have no plans to enter this market. Would these two new monitors that were announced only be for the Asian market? It seems so odd nobody at TCL knows or is able to find any information on these two displays, despite there being a page for them on their North America website!

Well that sucks...

Whatever you say. ;) It's the perfect main monitor size on a desk for me.

Yeah I agree, I've been using a 27" 160hz 4K from KTC I got on sale for $279. Its pixel perfect, square base stand instead of the disgusting V shaped one, and generally other than having a kind of meh matte coating its exxcellent for the price. I've been thinking about a mini-LED one myself, but I set up my other PC with a 27" 1440p and it looks so grainy and terrible after being used to the 4K DPI.

Back