1 of 500 Starfield Bundles - Ryzen 7 7800X3D CPU & Radeon RX 7900 XTX GPU

erek

[H]F Junkie
1697076174468.png

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1347626697...7iKbB/lKjcgzamTakbmngZzBpf|tkp:Bk9SR5712pnkYg

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
lol 4000+ bucks for a box and some colored wires with 1300 bucks of hardware included?
The limited production and the fact they were only available through a raffle is where the increased value comes from, though the CPU is only a different box. I don't even think the CPU came with any extra swag.

I'd buy that for a dollar.

I feel like by the time people are rich enough to afford something like this (frivoulous but very cool) - they're also not aware of this or would be buying pre-builts. I hope someday I'm rich and [H] so I can stunt on stuff like this, lol.

lol 4000+ bucks for a box and some colored wires with 1300 bucks of hardware included?
Give me $20 and i'll find some similar stickers to tac on the box for you. Just saved you that dough.

What has happened to the value of those limited edition Star Wars GPUs made by Nvidia? Have they gone up in value yet?

I kept getting ads for this thing, only to figure out that you can't even buy it, they were just given out as some limited promo awhile back. Why the fuck would AMD be running ads for it, now? Stupid.

Back