FS: Xbox 360 Core Edition

[BB] Rick James

[H]ard Dawg
Hey guys,

My dad wants to sell my brothers Xbox 360 core edition. It's never been opened. Here is the deal. My brother won the Core Edition in some drawing, but my brother really wanted to the Premium Edition. So my dad found a bundled package of the premium edition and now wants to sell the Core edition, while giving the premium edition to my brother for Xmas.

He wants $400.00 for the Core Edition and we'll ship it overnight so you could have it before/by Xmas. Let me know if anyone is interested. I can provide pictures and etc of the Core Edition. My email is [email protected] and my heat is nate.lyon.

You could call me also if you wanted, or I could call you. (I have free long distance)

PM me if your interested or if you want to chat via phone. I'm at work right now so anything sent to my home email address will be answered around 5pm CST.

Thanks,

Great deal bump. If you are one of the poor bastards who has tried, but just can't find one, it won't get any better than this.

Finally a decent person...

Not those price gouging losers!

If I wanted a XBOX 360, I would be all over this :(

Hey guys,

I was asked if I'd ship first. In this case I won't ship first. This isn't my Xbox, it's my dads so I'm following his rules. I asked him initially if he'd feel comfortable shipping first and he said no. I explained that I've done that in the past and everything was ok, but he still didn't feel comfortable doing so. He doesn't browse the forums so I could see where he wouldn't want to.

I've sold stuff over the forums here at [H] before and everything has gone smoothly, though my heat ware doesn't show anything. LOL... If you feel hesitant about the transaction, pay with paypal where the buyer is 100% insured.

Also for what it’s worth I’m a long standing member of [H].

Back