[H]ard Sff Club

Can I be in the club? I mean, is a SN25P considered a SFF? Many don't consider ithe XQ-Pack to be a small form factor, so where do we draw the limits?

mATX cases is the cut-off I am guessing...

If so, my SG01 and I are in.

Can i be in it even though i sold mine, but I still tend to the mATX mobos sticky cause I love ya guys :D

wonders if girls are allowed to join this club?

wonders if case i built is small enough?

hugs

Jen

I have the board, but I have to build my case. Until then I will mark myself as a SFF Pledgie. :D

Can me and my 486 & 586 packard bell join? They are about the size of a VCR. Its fairly small. Im also working on a PII-400 SFF server. Nothing impressive, but its a SFF.

Turns out im not leaving for the USAF till feb 3rd 2006. So, the SN25P that ive been wanting will have to be put on hold.

Dude, I sooo Want in. And for kicks, can I be the secretary of defense. As the secretary of defense, I can spread the SFF word, Also, when all of us get up and running, we should have a SFF Club picture Gallery. We should have a SFF club game of BF2, or the likes.

Sure Blue, put sff club secretery of defense in your sig ;)

if you own or are currently building a sff then you can join :)

damn i cant join yet
im still in the researching and planning stage for my qpack
when i build it can i join as a SFF Club Gamer?
we can have special sections for ppl depending on what they use their SFF for mostly
SFF Gamer, SFF Server, SFF HTPCer lol, SFF Modder etc
tell me what you think

well what else do ppl do with a pc?
need a name for the video encoding folk, multimedia ppl, workstations etc
i think i got most of the groups
just add anything else you want
ur the pres :p
i have my dvd burner and some other stuff for my sff so technically i am currently building it :)
SFF Gamer i am :p

so what does the President do??? As treasurer I'll find the good prices :p

speaking of which newegg lowered their qpack price ..79 bucks for the blue one with free shipping

CRaZYMoFo said:
well what else do ppl do with a pc?
Me and the packards run cannon fodder, Descent II, and a few other older games that my A64 rig dont get along with.

right now you guys can either just put sff club in your sig or be a certain type of member.

ex.
SFF Gamer
SFF Server
SFF HTPCer
SFF Modder

you don't have to be part of any of these and if you think of any others then by all means post them.

right now I am president, thebluechannel is secretary of defense, and steeeve is treasurer

i cant game yet , i need a better video card than this onboard. so much i want to trade for a good performance one

so does then make me a modder? i do build my own case and many more things. but it seems nobody wants to purchase this i make

hugs

Jen

Also, I don't know if this is possible it may creative some problems. We could have sub-classes, by what kind of SFF we have be it custom, shuttle, qpack, or anything else.

I'm in, I guess this means I have to actually order a mATX case for my Jetway though, I'm about to hop on that x-qpack for 79. Although I had been leaning toward the sonata II for it...

Either way, my Shuttle SB75S gets me in, even if it does look like an apple product. :)

Back