Google Earth: Area 51

Status
Not open for further replies.
bostesseger69 said:
lol those black crop circles are solar panels.
Riiiiiight... ;) The government doesnt want you to know about those black circles. They want you to think that they are solar panels, when they are really big satellite dishes to get every pron channel in the galaxy.

bob said:
Riiiiiight... ;) The government doesnt want you to know about those black circles. They want you to think that they are solar panels, when they are really big satellite dishes to get every pron channel in the galaxy.

lol

I bet if you zoom in close enough you can see one of the guards flipping you off ;)

but the funny thing is, if that's A-51 how come it's showing up on satellite? I think until this day they still haven't put their location on any map and I bet that satellite will be blown out of the sky soon, they're just lucky it can't zoom in any closer.

TBH I don't want to know what's going on there.

Area 51 is a real military test facility. It's where they test new fighter jet designs. If I recall correctly, it's where the Air Force originally tested the stealth fighter, stealth bomber, and the Blackbird.

I'm guessing all the craters, crosshairs, etc. are associated with testing the bombing guidance system of some new aircraft.

Florida Doc said:
Area 51 is a real military test facility. It's where they test new fighter jet designs. If I recall correctly, it's where the Air Force originally tested the stealth fighter, stealth bomber, and the Blackbird.

I'm guessing all the craters, crosshairs, etc. are associated with testing the bombing guidance system of some new aircraft.

I agree.

The History Channel had some news about A-51 a while back.

On how if you get into their perimeter a special security unit finds you (Apparently there's hundreds of small cameras/motion detectors out there, concealed of course) If you don't comply with their security you're shot on sight (pretty extreme).

So while all this is true (Military Testing/Aircraft) They must be hiding some other things in there, what do you think? WMD's? (I dont believe they'd have extraterrestrial life there, noway)

i stumbled on an interesting topic, this was a subject i spent alot of time researching about a year and a half ago. from what i seperated as fact from fantasy i would agree that it is mainly a military test center. my guess is that the security is so tight because of the number and level of classified objects on the premises. while i dont think there are aliens there i can say pretty confidently that there is probably military weapons and gear that we have never seen or heard of waiting for the right time to be unveiled. i would bet that our technology level is rather ahead of what they tell us. eventually it will trickle into the open, but how can we protect ourselves if our secret weapons aren't secret?

you've got it all wrong....

Elvis lives at Area 51
John F. Kennedy is confined to a wheelchair and he's there too.
Princess Diana is in a coma in one of the hospital rooms.
and uhm....

John Belushi is there as well... yeah, that's it.

QM

It is where the show 7 days really happens.......

Interesting pics. Too bad they don't show anything special like a new aircraft being tested.

Yeah it's pretty much just been a development site for military equipment (like the F-117).

Although discovery had a program that talked about peopel getting sick there ans suing the gov't. From what i got out of it, they burned some kind of toxic material on the wrong side of the base and the wind blew it back....they talked about the base being covered in a toxic mist....smart eh....the problem with places like this is that anything can happen to you and no one is liable b/c it "doesn't exist"

Groom lake is labled in google earth...the name pops up if you zoom in close enough. The base on groom lake is where the fun stuff happens. I believe they just built that second runway not too long ago.

bob said:
Wow pr0n on this planet is really that good :D

Yea, I found those in the vicinity of the other kmz files from the site.

WOW thats a big hole, look you can see the ring around it from the explosion!

That second one confuses me too looks like the target for the next place that they are going to test a bomb out :p :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back