[FS] Retails 3.2E and 2.4B and misc

alienz

Limp Gawd
Have two P4's both retail chips.

NEW
Just got this back from RMA MSI 865PE Neo2 board. Have the original box, SATA cables, etc.
$40 shipped.

NEW
Sharp SL-5500 Zaurus with media card reader, PCMCIA flash reader, 512Meg SD, 128Meg Flash. Everything that came in the box as well, stand, charger, as well as a Wi-Fi card.

Good for messing around with, I just don't have time any more.

$100 shipped for everything.

PRICE DROP
2.4B Northwood : Had it running at 2.9, probably could go higher but my two sticks of 3200 aren't matched and never liked running at high speeds.
$75 shipped

Also have an i845 MSI Board, all the cables and such.
$25 shipped

3.2E Prescott s478, never overclocked didn't realize my i875 board's revision wasn't high enough to support it :
$150 shipped SOLD

I have the original fan/heatsink for the 2.4 I dropped the 3.2's and cracked the plastic holder. I'll send it along with the chip if you'd like. Maybe you could RMA it. Although I'd suggest going for a different sink with a fan that doesn't sound like a banshee at full blast.

ATI Retail 9500Pro, note about this card, I loved it, but was told that it was giving a distorted picture. I hadn't had a chance to retest it, but it left my system working just fine. If I have time I'll give it another try this weekend.
$30 shipped SOLD

I will take pictures if any one wants them. Open to offers and trades of course.

email : [email protected]
heatware : alienz
Non-free : [email protected] but I rarely check it nowadays.

Sorry for the delay, had to head home to take care of a few things.

Bump.

Oh the stepping on the 3.2E SL7B8 MALAY

Would you consider shipping first? Say $100 shipped on the i845 MSI + Northy 2.4B? LMK as I am trying to put together a fairly economical box for my wife's grandmother. Thanks!

~Nuts

Back