FS/FT: NEC FE2111SB, WTB: Dual-DVI PCI-E cards!

Thug Esquire

[H]ard|Gawd
First up:

I have a gorgeous NEC FE2111SB that has to go. I can't afford to carry such a huge monitor around all the time, so I'm willing to let this one go for $430 shipped anywhere in the continental United States, $450 to Hawaii and Alaska.

The thing is in great working condition, and here are some pictures:

It's a great monitor, but it's just too big for me! More than 2 years left on the manufacturer's warranty! Local pickup in Middlebury, CT more than welcome. PayPal welcome online, cash welcome for local pickup. Local pickup price: $400.

WTB
I'm looking to buy a dual-DVI PCI-Express card that includes 2 compatible dvi-to-vga adapters. Prices as follows:

6600GT series: less than $145 shipped
6800GT series: less than $310 shipped
X800XL series: less than $260 shipped
X800XT series: less than $310 shipped

If you're looking to sell off a card, this is your chance!

========================================================

SOLD
Also, a most excellent, like-new, in-the-box MX1000. All original materials included!

SOLD
I have an excellent Abit IC7-G Max II Advance motherboard (socket 478), great condition. It's never given me a problem, especially since its first-class SATA doesn't even require drivers to install Windows! Great for a totally floppy-less machine. I have the original box, manual, the original unused board layout label (which you can stick inside your case for reference), and installation CD. Canterwood (875P) chipset with CSA gigabit LAN. The only think missing here is the noisy chipset fan! I'm looking to upgrade but this system has done me extremely well folding for the team! A great overclocker. $80 shipped anywhere in the 48 states

SOLD
Also, a most excellent retail Pentium 4C 2.6GHz processor. Great condition, of course. Will ship in the original box (with the original heatsink, manual/authenticity hologram) AND a Zalman CNPS-5700D for super-quiet cooling. More than one year left on the original 3-year warranty (good till Nov. 2006)! This is a great overclocker! $100 shipped anywhere in the 48 states

SOLD

An excellent matched pair of 256MB Corsair 3200LLPT unbuffered memory modules, 2-3-2-6 timings. They will ship in the original Corsair package! This is a great overclocker. $66 shipped anywhere in the 50 states. This is a killer deal because these things sell for $76 w/o shipping EACH on Newegg!

========================================================

eBay feedback profile: link

Heat: link, 3-0-0!

Willing to trade for some equivalent value combination of the following items or some items plus cash: Trade list updated!
  1. Excellent condition Dell 2001FP (w/o dead pixels or pressure points)
  2. PCI-Express Dual-DVI 6600GT or Dual-DVI 6800GT
  3. Any number (<5) of SATA Maxtor DiamondMax 10 or MaXLine III (16MB cache) Hard Drives, 300GB
  4. NetCell SR5103 RAID-XL controller card, 5-port SATA, product link
  5. MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 Ultra ATX AMD Motherboard
  6. Retail AMD Athlon 64 3700+ San Diego Integrated into Chip FSB Socket 939 Processor

Back