Revolution Conspiracy

CHollman82

Gawd
Found this info on a blog site. The most intriguing part is the smashbrothersonline site that has the same music used in the nintendoON video. They claim its the new intro music for SBO and it cuts out at the same point as in the video. Also, at the bottom of that site is a blue puzzle piece for no apparent reason, its named bluepuzzlepiece.jpg

QUOTE:
Alright. Below is a summary of all things that could be connected with the N-GAME, thus ensuring a VERY slim chance of this all being a coincidence.
-Just under a week ago a video was leaked, widely believed to be fake. It was NintendoOn, showing some sort of virtual reality headset that would make you see surroundings through your eyes. It all looked very professional, almost too professional.
-IGN reported on it, saying it was something every Nintendo fan had to see. They said it was fake but they still believed everyone had to see it.
-At the Nintendo pre-E3 conference, things smell fishy. Nintendo acts overly comical, president Iwata seems giddy for some reason, he tells the audience that there is a puzzle and that there is mistery involved… and that we’ll see the controller later. President of sales and marketing, Reggie Fills-Aime, says at the end of the speech that at E3, we should use our right brain. The right brain was pointed out in the fake Nintendo ON video as an important factor.
-Right before the pressconference, the official Nintendo site (www.nintendo.com) showed strange little videos. See them here, here and here.
-IGN seems suspiciously quiet about this theories while message boards are flooding with it. Type www.nintendoon.com and you’ll be directed to the IGNCube site. Other message boards pointed out that this link is owned by a guy called Regginald… thus, Reggie. This however could be easy to fake.
-Theories pop up about the Revolution controller. Imagine playing games on your tv, then download the game on the controller and take it anywhere to play.
-Picture of Miyamoto with Nintendo ON on his head is released but is proven by me and various others to be fake. It’s a picture from a photo shoot by British mag NGC, from a few years ago. I actually have that issue
-This text is found on Nintendo.com:
"Word has it a secret alcove can be found deeper within the creature
which houses the precious Nintendo Revolution. But gaining access to
the Shangri-la of tomorrow’s video game generation is to remain an
electronic dream."
-Gamespot reports they’ll have a live streaming feature on Thursday May 19 at 12.00 noon, called ‘A Man Called Reggie.’ Many people start to think Reggie is indeed poster Aries in disguise, making sure the hype and the N-GAME is working. Aries and Reggie Fills Aime have a lot in common as far as letters go.
-Analysing Nintendo ON video again, this comes up:
At the fake Nintendo ON video, when the timer hits 3:14, you see this:
Nintendo Revolution Day - 512.000.000
Let’s do some math:
512.000.000 : 1000 = 512.000 (Millisec. -> Sec.)
512.000 : 60 = 8533,3 (Sec. -> Min.)
8533,3 : 60 = 142,2 (Min. -> Hours.)
142,2 : 24 = 5,9 (Hours -> Days)
So there we have 6 days and May 13 (the day this video was leaked) + 6 days = May 19
-www.smashbrothersonline.com, you can download a song there that stops when the music in the NintendoON video stops. The site also shows a piece of a puzzle.
-This Nintendogs picture is from the pressconference, theyve shown this picture. Look at the date on the picture.
18-DogsProove.jpg

Maybe nintendo is using all the rumors were are creating in the console for new ideas.

Nintendo is making everyone hype a lot. :)

this reminds me of the ilovebees and ourcolony. Except mayby even more ingenious.

I dont know, but it seems nintendo is generating ALOT more hype than the xbox360 and possibly more than the ps3, and they have shown nothing at all. Now that is what I call impressive...

There are so many coincidences here it is incredible. i really hope they amount to something more than just a series of coincidences.

All these subtle hints and coincidences are too elaborate (and fishy) to ignore. If there truly is a "Revolution" tomorrow on May 19th, I will applaud Nintendo for sheer brillance.

Boy, can't wait 'till tomorrow for either absolute astonishment or complete disappointment. Damn hype.

Woo! :D

I have been looking forward to revolution the most and now im going to be the last to know about it now that star wars is out. (I plan on going to it right after school, dont care if I dont get in till midnight.)

I guess I could sneek a visit to gamespot during my spare

Out_of_View said:
All these subtle hints and coincidences are too elaborate (and fishy) to ignore. If there truly is a "Revolution" tomorrow on May 19th, I will applaud Nintendo for sheer brillance.

Boy, can't wait 'till tomorrow for either absolute astonishment or complete disappointment. Damn hype.

Woo! :D
Aye. Even if it doesn't turn out to be that revolutionary, they've completely stolen the show from MS and Sony, without even letting the cats out of the bag! They need a big pat on the back for this feet alone. Tech specs aside, Nintendo's competitors have their work cut out for them

Yeah. They really haven't shown a thing, and yet the eyes of the gaming world are upon them. pretty tricky. Huge props for their version of the ARG.

My only issue with the smash bros. site is that it is not nintendo's official site. it is owned and copyrighted by "Josh Yonah". Here is a link to the site

backflipper said:
My only issue with the smash bros. site is that it is not nintendo's official site. it is owned and copyrighted by "Josh Yonah". Here is a link to the site
This whole thing is going crazy, and its kinda cool :p
For all you know, that could be an employee of nintendo :p

Only way to be sure is to call him and say your nintendo, and see if he does any thing :p

I'm either gullible or a conspiracy theorist, but either way, gimme my nintendo (r) branded foil hat!

Someone has way too much time on their hands.

Sorry folks, the Revolution actually is a barebones console with a new type of controller--most likely a wireless gyroscopic controller. You won't be walking around your room with a VR headset.

This has just become retarded. I can't wat any longer. I think I am actually going to turn 5 years old again if I get anymore nostalgic.

FYI if you don't understand the above: "Aries" was the guy who effectively started this viral scheme, hence the refference to horoscopes.

Prism123 said:
if go to any popular gaming site and look at their revolution board, its pretty hektic, even if nintendo didn't do this intentionally they'd be an idiot not to put somethign together to capitalize on the hype.

Interestingly enough even the stars predict nintendo will do something tommorow

http://horoscopes.astrology.com/weeklybusaries.html?ice=ast,scopes,lwb

Holly shit. That is so cool. Now I know this isnt a coincedent.

Your Horoscope Aries March 21-April 19

Don't be too hard on yourself early this week. The monotony of routine might bring you down, especially by Wednesday, but try not to let it have too much impact on your mental or physical health. Don't worry -- action is coming your way very soon. You'll need to think about your organization or industry as a whole on Thursday and Friday. Initiate new projects with the big picture in mind. Work worries might consume you over the weekend if you haven't confronted all your problems head-on this week, so be proactive.

Everything said would imply directly to nintendo if the rumors are true.

Nintendo has set up a press conference for 10 AM thursday morning!!!

megaton.jpg

Maybee.

And for anyone that is going to say this picture is fake it isnt. IGN insiders confirmed this was real, even if it was only posted for a couple minutes. There was a short article about how Nintendo has schedualed another press conference and all the press is invited.

Kiggles said:
Sweet! A deffinite time! Now I know how long I must stay awake!

Get some sleep its 12 hours away. I have been getting only 6-7 hours of sleep a night since E3 started. Im starting to regret it already. Thank god its a 4 day weekend.

Wow man, this is so exciting. I dont think I've ever been this excited in all the years I've been gaming. The absolute genius of Nintendo. Cant wait to see, I'm expecting a Revolution. Absolute genius.

Was this all Reggies Idea??

I like that mans attitude.

"people say well thats because the PSP isnt out in europe yet! Thats sony's problem not mine"

I laughed when he said that.

He's the guy at Nintendo that will smack the competition with a baseball bat given the chance.

Just curious, but what do you think of Tomonobu Itagaki's interviews?

A fake going around so don't beleave it. It's photoshoped junk. lol funny :)

miya028xk.jpg

Aye, it's fake, but where did anyone get that imagery for the ON? o_O I don't recall anything like that in the video...

Nah. I don't have any issue with it being a composite. But what was the source material for the ON which is composite into the Miyamoto image? Was it in the NintendoON vid? I don't recall.

Back