FS/T: P4 2.4c, IS7, water cooling, Tualatin boards, RAM, more

Status
Not open for further replies.

widefault

Supreme [H]ardness
FS/T: P4 2.4c, IS7, water cooling, Tualatin boards, RAM, more

My basics
- If you're making an offer or want to deal, be clear.
- I'm willing to deal on trades
- shipped prices are for US only
- Depending on the items, I will discount shipping for multiple items.
- I normally ship US Postal Service Priority with Delivery Confirmation and Insurance
- listed on heatware(100-0-0) and Ebay(182-0) as widefault
- contact at [email protected] for fastest response, otherwise it might be a while as I don't hit the forums as often as I used to
- Not looking to buy anything on the trade list below, only looking to trade for them. If I had the money I'd already have those items.

As for trades, here's what I could use:
- Sony DVD writer, any speed, any format, just needs to be a Sony
- Always open to interesting and out of the ordinary trades.

What I've got. Pics available on request.

First off, a few guitars
1982 Electra Phoenix - model X110VW. 25.5" scale, sorta-strat style body. Single bridge humbucker, volumte, tone, and a coil split. Maple neck, maple fretboard. A little beat up but plays like a dream. Made in Japan. These are just starting to become collectible.

$125 + shipping

Parts-O-Caster - New York Pro strat style rosewood neck, sunburst basswood Strat body. Hardware and electronics are from an 80's Japanese Fender Strat. clear pickguard. Good player.

$100 + shipping

60's Chris Adjustomatic acoustic - Short scale Stella-style "student" guitar made in Ohio. Decent shape, although it does have a repair to the back. Neck is adjustable, a rarity in an acoustic. Plays good, sound is more mellow than your average acoustic. Tuners have been changed, old ones were crap.

$50 + shipping

Silvertone acoustic archtop - Built in the 50's by Harmony, labled Silvertone and probably sold by Sears. This is a beauty, great physical condition but not a good player as-is. Neck joint is loose and the neck has developed a bow. Would be an excellent slide guitar as-is, but if you're ambitious it could be made playable.

$50 + shipping

Kay Acoustic Project - Full size scale, smaller body acoustic guitar. Built in the 50s or 60s, it's in very good physical condition, BUT over the years the action has gotten pretty high and the neck joint is a little loose. Would make a great slide guitar as-is, but could be made playable with a little work.

$30 + Shipping

I also have a few guitar bodies and necks, but they're all project pieces and not ready to use. e-mail for details

and the rest

CPUs

Pentium-M 1.7GHz - System pull, works fine. OEM chip, Banias core with 1MB cache. S-Spec SL6N5, 1.484 volt.

$SOLD

Intel Pentium 4 2.4C - Retail chip with everything but the sticker. Ran at stock speeds for most of the time, but easily ran at 3Ghz. Never tried any higher due to the cheap RAM I was using.

$SOLD

Boards

Advantech socket 370 SBC with CPU/memory - Advantech PCI-6771F Slot Pc, a full PC on a PCI card. Measures 4.75"x7.5", I've built one of these into a box that fits two 5.25" bays. BX chipset, all the basics. Two serial, one parallel, two IDE(although one is used for a CF card slot). Two SODIMM slots, comes with 128MB of ram, 2x64MB PC66. Onboard Trident video with MPEG decode assist. CPU is a Celeron 500, board will support any 66Mhz or 100MHz PPGA or FCPGA Celeron or PIII. Comes with all cables and driver CD.

$100 shipped

Abit ST6 - THE board for Tualatin PIIIs and Celerons. I've had one of these up to 183Mhz, great overclockers. Supports any socket 370 PIII from 500 to 1.4Ghz and Celerons from 533MHz to 1.4Ghz. i815e B-Step chipset, all the basics. Comes with manual, and that's about all.

$60 shipped

Tyan Tomcat i815T - Full ATX i815e B-Step server board. 1 AGP, 6 PCI, two onboard 10/100 ports but one is flakey. Shoudl handle any FCPGA or FCPGA2 Celeron or PIII including Tualatins. Bare board only.

$50 shipped

Abit IS7 - Retail board with box and all accessories except for SATA cables and floppy cable. One problem, one of the northbridge heatsink loops came off the board, so there's currently no heatsink on the NB. I do have the loop and the heatsink, and it should be an easy fix. As a result, this one is cheap.

$SOLD

Socket 370 SBC - Can't get this to boot, so it's sold as-is. Supports any 66MHz or 100MHz PIII or Celeron EXCEPT for Tualatin core chips. Advantech PCI-6771 Rev B2, onboard video with built-in LCD support. Onboard 10/100ethernet. Ask for more info, I have lots.

$SOLD

RAM
256MB Crucial DDR400(PC3200) - Two of these 256MB sticks. They're OEM Crucial with Elpida chips. CL3, nothing amazing but it's good quality stuff.

$SOLD

256MB Registered DDR - One stick of Infineon CL2 registered DDR266, PC2100. I bought 4, one was bad, two are being used, so this one is available.

$30 shipped

256MB PC133 - have a few sticks of this, Kingston and Crucial, I think.

$30 each shipped

EDO DIMMs - Pulled from a Power Mac 9500. One 128MB, one unknown but i think it's a 64MB.

$25 shipped

Watercooling

DangerDen Maze4 -socket 478 - Solid copper top. Used, but clean and in good shape. 3/8" brass barbs. Comes with hold-down hardware.

$25 shipped

DangerDen Black Ice Micro - teeny little 80mm radiator. Used but clean and in good shape. 3/8" barbs

$30 shipped

DangerDen Maze1C - Used for about 5 months, has tarnished on the top, but the bottom is fine and it's clean inside. Just needs a bit of lapping. Comes with single lug clip. 3/8" brass barbs.

$15 shipped

Acrylic Bayres - 5.25" original version with right angle 3/8" plastic barbs. used but in good shape, if a bit water spotted inside.

$15 shipped

The Rest Of the Junk
IBM 340MB MicroDrives - Work fine, both come with cases. First buyer gets a PCMCIA adapter.

$30 each shipped, $55 shipped for the pair

AIMS Lab Video Highway Extreme - Your basic PCI TV tuner card. BT848 chipset(Brooktree/Conexant), also has a built-in FM tuner. Has coax hookup, FM antenna hookup, Line In, Line Out, RCA composite video in, and an S-video input. Comes with driver CD and manual. Works under pretty much any OS and with almost any video card. No special cables.

$20 shipped

Avstar GPS system - Voice activated GPS automotive navigation system. Uses CDs, built in CD drive, but I DON'T have the CDs for this unit. All I have is the main control unit, power cable, manual, audio tape intro, and the activation code sheet. At a minimum you'll need the speaker/microphone, CDs, and antenna to get it working. There is also an option for an LCD display unit and a serial port, not included. This was originally a $1500 setup back in 1999. Check http://ivs.ware.net/html/AvstarProducts/Navigator.asp for the full specs. Looks like it's still possible to get replacement parts, too.

$20 shipped

Scientific Atlanta Explorer 2100 - Digital cable box, no longer works with my cable system so off it goes. This is NOT a cheater box and won't get you free cable, it's just your basic digital cable tuner box.

$20 shipped

Compaq Armada 1500/1700 docking station - Docking station, port rep, Compaq calls it a convenience base. Has 1 USB, audio in/out, serial, parallel, video, joystick, ethernet, and PS/2 keyboard and mouse ports on the back. No power cable, uses the same one that Armada 1500/1700 uses.

$20 shipped

100MB internal ZIp drive - IDE version, mounted in a 5.25" bay adapter but will fit into 3.5" or 5.25".

$15 shipped

Speedtouch ADSL modem - Alcatel USB Speedtouch ADSL modem. Comes with a DSL phone line filter.

$15 shipped

Compaq Deskpro 2000 - P120, 96MB ram, two 1GB hard drives, PD/CD drive. Win95 loaded AND legal. Soundblaster 16 sound card, 10mbit PCI network card.

$15 + Shipping

GE Video Switcher and RF modulator - 3 sets of RCA video and audio inputs, one RF coax cable/antenna channel 3 output. Used for hooking up a video game console, DVD player, or even a PC to an older TV that doesn't have anything but a coax input. I've also used one with a cheap PCI TV card to add multiple video input options. New in unopened package.

$10 shipped

Diamond SupraExpress Mac External modem - 56K, works fine. Mac serial cable built in. No AC adapter(needs 6v, small barrel type).

$10 shipped

Sandisk Imagemate USB 2.0 MMC/SD card reader - New in packaging, never opened.

$10 shipped

MS Intellimouse Explorer 3.0a - Has the double-click problem, will need the left button fixed or replaced for proper operation. Other than that it works fine and is in good shape.

$10 shipped

Pioneer 32x slot load CD - DR504-S, IDE drive. Sold as-is, I've had issues with it and burned CDs. Has a cracked bezel, but the crack is on the side and not visible when installed.

$10 shipped

Easy Transfer Board - I have two of these. Front port extension thing. Mounts in a 3.5" bay, has two USB, one firewire, one serial, and audio line in and out ports. All cables included, designed to plug into external ports but can be hooked up to INTERNAL ones with custom cables(not included).

$10 shipped

AGP/PCI slot holder - The part of the case where your PCI and AGP cards screw onto. This one has 8 slots and a keyboard port, be good for someone building their own custom case. Just cut off the top slot and the keyboard opening for an ATX case.

$10 shipped

1.2GB SCSI HD - Pulled from a PowerMac, works fine. Quantum 1.2GB narrow scsi. 50 pin. Comes with a 50 pin SCSI cable with 5 connectors.

$10 shipped

Apple CD-ROM drive - Again pulled from a PowerMac. Apple CD 600i. Works okay, just old and slow. Narrow 50 pin SCSI.

$10 shipped

Apple Split Keyboard - "Ergonomic", Apple Adjustable Keyboard with seperate number and function key pad. ADB style, comes with basic teardrop one button ADB mouse.

$10 shipped

ATI Mach64 PCI - For Apple PowerMacs, works fine. 4MB, expandable to 8MB.

$10 shipped

PowerPC 604 CPU board - from a PowerMac, 120MHz model.

$10 shipped

USB 1.1 PCI card - made by SIIG, works fine. bare card

$6 shipped

ISA sound cards - one Creative SB16, one Aztec, third is a Yamaha chipset. All work fine, but the Yamaha has questionable driver support. Worked under 98 but not 95.

$6 shipped for all

Rendition Verite 1000 PCI video - one of the first real 3d cards, so don't expect any performance. No idea on driver support or multi-monitor capability.

$6 shipped

PCI DVD decoder - Quadrant International Cinemaster. Pulled from a Dell, no drivers, but I have the cables. Compatible with Nvidia Riva cards and ATI Rage Pro.

$6 shipped

Computer Books - $5 each + shipping. Titles are:
- Linux Unleashed, First Edition 1995 with CD-ROM of programs
- The BeOS Bible for Version 4.0, PowerPC and Intel
- Visual Basic 6 - Complete Concepts and Techniques
- Netscape Javascript 1.2 Programmer's Reference with companion CD
- Bitmapped Graphics Programming in C++ with companion 5.25" floppy
- MCSD Guide to Developing Desktop Applications With MS Visual Basic 6: Advanced Topics with companion CD
- Teach Yourself Visual C++ in 21 days
- C: Step by Step

Software
- Microsoft Windows/286, in retail box(bad shape), on 5.25" floppies. 16 year old promotional copy. Comes with all manuals, inserts, even the original warranty card - $20 shipped
- Microsoft Windows NT 3.5, in retail box, on CD. All in good shape - $15 shipped
- BeOS 4.5 for Mac and PC, CD, installation guide, and manual - $10 shipped
- Redhat 5.2, damaged original box, with manuals, discs, and bumper sticker, $10 shipped

Cables
- (5) AT keyboard extension cables, 5 pin male DIN to 5 pin female - $3 each + shipping
- (3) PS2 extension cables, male to female 6 pin mini-DIN connectors - $3 each + shipping
- (3) VGA monitor cables, DB15 male to DB15 female

Following Items are for local sale only, Fox River Valley area of Wisconsin. I prefer not to ship any of them.

12" subwoofer box - Two 12" subs, 2 horn tweeters. 300 watt handling. Loud.

$75

Viewsonic A70 - 17" CRT. Nothing special, but it looks and works good.

$50

HP Laserjet 6L - Works great but leaves a crease in the pages it prints. I think there's something wrapped on one of the wheels, but I haven't found it yet.

$20

Epson Stylus Color - Old, but it works and the replacement cartidges are cheap, like $8 for both.

$10

14" VGA monitor - 640x480 only, but it has a great picture. Perfect for a server box.

$5

E-mail [email protected] for fastest response

ST6 is the non-RAID version. I'll have some pics tomorrow night, need to tear down a few things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back