Pepsi Itunes Thread

Phelptwan

Supreme [H]ardness
I didn't find anything when i searched so i guess i'll start the if you don't want your itunes and you drink pepsi thread. Please post unwanted itunes codes and others post when you use them.

last time they did this what was it:

100 million free songs and only like 15 million were claimed or something

good idea

Yes. 100 million songs. One in three bottles wins. That would mean bottling 300 million bottles of product.

I don't think so.

i wouldn't be so skeptical. think about it, it's possible. Example: if 1 out of 10 people drank one pepsi per day in the US, then it would only take 13 days to consume 300 million bottles of pepsi.

Yep, last time it was 100M songs. I think closer to 30M were redeemed, though. I thought I read somewhere that they were at about 1/3 turnover.

The rules say that this year they've got 200M songs, as well as 1704 iPod Minis (24 per day from 2/1 to 4/11).

BTW, you can still look under the caps without opening the bottles. It's a little bit more challenging than last year, but still quite doable. I'm 6 for 7 (I mis-read the first one); I think my roommate is 5 for 5.

more like 5% of 100M, yes it was a failure last time. Only 5,000,000 were redeemed. :rolleyes:

If you have a lot of codes layin' around, PM me!

PS - There might be a reward involved... ;)

Here's an idea... if you get a code from here, edit your post and let us all know what you redeemed it for. Just curious as to what people are listening to these days... :)

elguapo said:
last time they did this what was it:

100 million free songs and only like 15 million were claimed or something

good idea

you're kidding, right?????

America consumes billions of soft drinks per year...my friend drinks eight a day.

I wonder if this Pepsi song thing will get exploited. The codes are short and simple it seems. Hopefully Apple and Pepsi thought of some way to keep any punks from doing that. -g0at

l337*g0at said:
I wonder if this Pepsi song thing will get exploited. The codes are short and simple it seems. Hopefully Apple and Pepsi thought of some way to keep any punks from doing that. -g0at

Im sure they have thought of that, but then again, maybe not.......sniker

Asazman said:

America consumes billions of soft drinks per year...my friend drinks eight a day.

Whoa 8 a day... that's pretty disgusting!

Asazman said:

Hopes hes got one hell of a dental plan, cavaties cost wayyyy too much... not that I'd know or anything ;)

laserdemon said:
Im sure they have thought of that, but then again, maybe not.......sniker

Yea, I was just reading on some technology news site that say that crackers have taken the digital media protection out of songs on iTunes many times and Apple keep having to go back in and change their software. Same just happened with Napster couple days ago. Some guys have altered/made an app to download as many songs as they want.
I don't understand. Why don't they just pay a little bit for a song ? It's not like buying an album for $18.99 and only getting 2 good tracks anymore. No excuses. - g0at

Back