The Coolermaster Gallery

Lee Enfield

Limp Gawd
Yeah I got tired of seeing the Lian Li gallery and no CM one so I've decided to start one. So post all of your Wavemasters, Praetorians, etc here! Here is my case, no interals yet but even without having the blue leds lit up or a cold cathode the case still looks good.

Coolermaster.jpg

How I got it: Luck

I started looking for a new case and the Wavemaster didn't have the adequate cooling that I wanted and the Praetorian just wasn't as good as this case, so I knew that the case was discontinued and that almost no store had it so I posted a thread here on the [H]ardforums and the first reply I got was from a nice guy who had just had a newborn son and needed the money so he sold me the 1 year old case for 150$. When I got it it was in perfect condition and he even replaced the stock blue LED fans with name brand, quiet, Coolermaster blue LED fans. Then I ordered the side window panel from sundialmicro for 35$. If you intend to get one of these all I have to say is good luck because it took me two months to finally track one down for a reasonable price.

That sure is a nice case, you gonna put anything in it?

I love my Lian Li, but those Cooler Masters are right up there with em.

Thanks for all the good comments, but my goal here was to see other peoples Coolermaster cases, not ooooo and ahhhh over my case, but none the less I like the attention. :D

I will try to get a digital cam and post my WaveMaster limited edition with the side duct preinstalled (same case as the Compaq ones).

I haven't taken any pics of my Praeotrian or new set up yet, but I will try to tonight. So far I feel it's the best case I have ever owned.

My Cooler Master Centurion 2 :)

casebox.jpg

Sideview.jpg

It's um...modded now and you can't really tell unless you look at the bezel that it's a Centurion2. LoL

My Coolermaster Wavemaster is going to be here Next week. I just ordered my OCZ Platinum Rev 2 PC3200 1 gig ram from newegg. WOOOO! All I need now is my hard drives, which are going to be 74gb WD Raptors in raid :D. WOOO! So when I get it all put together I will post a pic of it here.

here's my ATC-201.. which I think is the older version of the Praetorian.. at least they look the same. Gotta love the shine of piano black.

[..::magnetik::..]

P1010013.jpg

inside:

P1010337.jpg

There was an ATC 110 on Ebay last week, was gonna get it but i have tooo many cases allready, all ATC models were discontinued 2-3 years ago. Heres mine, its in the modding stages, but more pics will be commin soon.

CoolerMaster ATC 101------------------------------->

CoolerMaster3.jpg

FrontBezlelnice.jpg

ftonbezel2.jpg

;)

Finally got my digital camera so here is the pics of the limited edition WaveMaster TAC-T01-EWA with the side hole added :

DSCF0044.JPG

DSCF0042.JPG

Pics of the side hole ready-made from factory :

DSCF0047.JPG

DSCF0048.JPG

I didn't measure the distance between 2 screws but from the looks, a 120MM fan can be fitted there without too much cutting or drilling.

Well I got my case the other day. I have motherboard, heatsink, fans mounted. Just waiting for my HD to get here...which it is in the same city...just won't be delivered until tomorrow. Guess I could do some cable management while I wait on my hard drive. The CCFL's I want from frozencpu are out of stock too damn it :(

Nice picture guys, but what kind of black is the Praetorian and Wavemaster is using? The black doesn't seem to match the black from the drives. How does a silver wavemaster look with black drives? I can see it from the picture, but I can't seem to convince myself that it'll look good.

Sgt_Strider said:
Nice picture guys, but what kind of black is the Praetorian and Wavemaster is using? The black doesn't seem to match the black from the drives. How does a silver wavemaster look with black drives? I can see it from the picture, but I can't seem to convince myself that it'll look good.

I have a CoolerMaster ATC-201B (which is almost just like the Praetorian) and it's piano black.

magnetik said:
I have a CoolerMaster ATC-201B (which is almost just like the Praetorian) and it's piano black.

Are you guys aware of any black cd/dvd drives that would match up with the "piano black" properly?

Sgt_Strider said:
Are you guys aware of any black cd/dvd drives that would match up with the "piano black" properly?

Cooler Master has a cdrom bezel cover that is made for those particular cases. They are black brushed aluminum and look pretty tight.

http://www.bit-tech.net/review/198/

[..::magnetik::..]

whats the name of that case, i must have 1 for my next rig. thnx

Lee Enfield said:
Yeah I got tired of seeing the Lian Li gallery and no CM one so I've decided to start one. So post all of your Wavemasters, Praetorians, etc here! Here is my case, no interals yet but even without having the blue leds lit up or a cold cathode the case still looks good.

Coolermaster.jpg

my atc 101b

its in the middle of a guts transformation right now, moving from a 4ghz intel watercooled system to a fx-55 watercooled amd system. I modded a 120mm fan hole and chrome grill to the top (not visible in crayppy pic) for the radiator. IT looks stunning in person, the pics just don't do it justice

Coolermaster%20front%201%20Net%20Sized.jpg

Nice case man ;) (same one as me) except I tore the crap out of it. 4ghz wasnt fast enough? More pics too!! where did u get that side panel, im kinda looking for a replacement side panel, that one looks like premod side panel from a 220 or somethin.

Mr.B said:
Nice case man ;) (same one as me) except I tore the crap out of it. 4ghz wasnt fast enough? More pics too!! where did u get that side panel, im kinda looking for a replacement side panel, that one looks like premod side panel from a 220 or somethin.

It's actually not the one from the 220 and I don't think it's compatible either due to the height....I got mine with the case from circotech.com, I think it was the last new one available in public retail channels in the US. And get this: it was only $165 shipped cross counrty where it was retailing for $250-$320 on other sites :D I couldn't believe it at first, but I called them, they told me it was the one, and I purchased with credit card so I could dispute the claims if they were lying, but lo and behold 2 days later it arrived on my doorstep. Needless to say I was stunned. After over a year of looking and looking and looking and even offering someone $225 on anandtech forums for theirs and getting turned down I found one for $165 shipped brand new. And it was legit :cool:

I have a question. I saw the one wavemaster has the blue fans in front of that piece hiding them. I was wandering how bright they are, and if you can see them pretty well (especially at night). Because if not, i will just get brighter 80mm fans. Thanks to whoever answers. :)

btw for this coolermaster forum i am looking for the atc-110 ive posted in some other forums and such and looked pretty hard for about a week now but just can find anywhere (only place i found where to buy was in england and wanted 300 something for it) anything or anyone is appreciated...bump for some sweet cms btw

I got my atc-101 from ebay brand new for 125 shipped. :D O ya. LOL

Back