Questions about changing my xbox's hard drive and other mods...

CatsGoMoo

Limp Gawd
First and foremost, let me say that I buy all of my games retail, and despise people who pirate.

Like many of you here, I have an xbox. Also like many of you here, I have wayyyyyyyyy too many games. I would like to be able to just put all of my games in my closet or something, since I have limited space to work with in my new apartment.

Now, I was wondering if there are any products on the market that would not only allow me to copy and load my games to and from my xbox hard drive, but also add a larger hard drive. Is this possible? I seem to recall hearing something about this, but I wasn't sure. I don't play on xbox live (yet), though if there is a solution, I would like for it to be hard-bypassable so that I don't get banned from xbox live (I want the ability to download new content for my single player stuff, even though I rarely play online).

Granted, I usually don't ask these types of things due to the all-too-common illegal uses for them, but I know that [H] is full of tinkerers and modders just like me who can't leave well enough alone, so I figured that someone here would be able to answer my question :p

i was gonna suggest xboxscene also, i soft modded mine for the same purpose and it's ironic because the dvd drive just died in my xbox a few weeks ago.

Back